Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys what do u want to know about girls??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Are periods really that bad??
    Well I guess that'll differ from person to person :')
    A bit of pain in the beginning then you just shove a tampon in and change it every so often -- you get used to it.
    It is an inconvenience mostly.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I rarely get mine tbh xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikiniikilll)
    It's like a strong,intense,powerful feeling that speads from the clitoris to the v**Gina then through the whole lower body.Then very quickly the clitoris and v***** ,crotch muscles and b*tth**e will squeeze and pulse a few times while that feeling spreads all over you.

-did some search on the internet,so this is an basic way of explaining and I can say this is accurate lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Vagina and Butthole are not swear words.

(Original post by MrKmas508)
    Would getting buff at the gym improve my chances of getting a girlfriend. I'm pathetic and lonely.
    Working out will help your self confidence massively. Confidence with girls (and people in general) is just as, if not more, important as being buff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raizelcadres)
    Yes
    It took me ages with my first proper relationship, like almost a year because he played me on and off a bit after we broke up so it kinda carried on. But even sometimes now i'll contemplate if there is still any feeling there and that was two years ago hahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Working out will help your self confidence massively. Confidence with girls (and people in general) is just as, if not more, important as being buff.
    I do feel more confident, I intimated a bunch of 16 year old school kids on the bus a few weeks ago. It worked mostly.

Yesssss !! They r !!!!
    The stomach cramps kill u !!
    And the feeling is just horrible
    It's a pain to go swimming. ( eg on holiday or someing )
    And u have make sure u change ur pad/tampon a lot cause the smell is rank.
    Not to mention it's kinda annoying when ur horny unless u don't mind getting a bit messy . 😀

ReputationRep:
    My confidence has improved, I intimidated some kids on a bus a few weeks ago. It worked to.

(Original post by RDKGames)
    I second this. Please explain.
    It's just overwhelming, like you feel it in your whole body, and you breathe real deep and there's just this sensation everywhere in all your muscles I can't even explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikiniikilll)
    Yes!! It's horrible, due to pain. But then every girl is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    Well I guess that'll differ from person to person :'
    A bit of pain in the beginning then you just shove a tampon in and change it every so often -- you get used to it.
    It is an inconvenience mostly.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I rarely get mine tbh xD
    My wife becomes difficult to talk to when it is that time of month. At least i think that's what it is?

ReputationRep:
    That depends. Some women get severe cramps and nausea/vomiting and some feel basically nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    My confidence has improved, I intimidated some kids on a bus a few weeks ago. It worked to.
    Haha not quite the 'self confidence' I had in mind, but if it's working, then keep on doing what you do! I feel the exact same: hitting the gym and seeing improvements is really changing how I act around people, for the better.

ReputationRep:
    My wife becomes difficult to talk to when it is that time of month. At least i think that's what it is?
    Ah, that happens to a lot of women. They become a bit more irritable xD
    Idk I've just never been much of a complainer...but some girls just go on about how awful their period is...:mmm:

Do you look at a boy's shoes or their looks first?
    Haha weird question.
    When I mean shoes, I mean as in dress sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    why does your gender wear very short or tight clothes? or(not an option, answer both) why do you like attention so much?
    I guess society has decided that fashion wise, there are a lot of tighter fitting clothes and shorter cut clothes available to us women than there are to you men, and well I wear what I want when I want lol, because I like how it looks on me or because I think I look good.

Everyone likes and needs attention, there's just this stereotype over women wanting it more often aha, but I guess when people want attention it's because they need it or like want to feel good, or loved or like idk, like someone cares?

ReputationRep:
    i'm jealous of the female orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    i'm jealous of the female orgasm.
    :rofl:

How can you be jealous of something you've never felt? xD

I have a friends who have collapsed whilst on theirs because of the loss of blood, nausea and lack of energy. One friend woke up in the shower in her pjs at 5am, soaking wet, covered in vomit because she had such bad cramps and felt so sick so sat there at like 2am and fell asleep.

Literally for me it's not the end of the world but it's such a fricking pain, I think about it with every move i make every second of the day, it literally controls everything I do for a week every month. And the pains, and the PMS, and the bloating and slight weight gain. My boobs swell and they're so frickin tender and painful urghhh everything.

ReputationRep:
    Do you look at a boy's shoes or their looks first?
    Haha weird question.
    When I mean shoes, I mean as in dress sense.
    I have a habit of looking at a man's watch, if there's no watch then I'd look at their shoes. You just want to see someone who's put together nicely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    :rofl:

How can you be jealous of something you've never felt? xD
    I know i've never felt it, but it sounds so much better, I did a quick search on male vs female orgasm, it sounds better. apparently it could last for an entire 60 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I know i've never felt it, but it sounds so much better, I did a quick search on male vs female orgasm, it sounds better. apparently it could last for an entire 60 minutes.
    Multiple orgasms are probably one of the best things about being a girl, for me anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.