Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    I really dislike the look of weed. Looks like green poo imo
    Yes! it looks and smells revolting :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Yes! it looks and smells revolting :yucky:
    I think it smells OK before it's burned. Absolutely reeks when you smell it on someone who just smoked it though, horrible smell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I think it smells OK before it's burned. Absolutely reeks when you smell it on someone who just smoked it though, horrible smell.
    Yh idk how someone can hide the smell. With cigs perfume can some how cover. With weed u'll stink like **** and everyone one know what u did

ReputationRep:
    My physicians say it relaxes the throat

ReputationRep:
    :nooo::puke:

ReputationRep:
    why do people smoke cigarettes? I dont get it. I have smoked one or two to see why ppl did it and honestly its just dumb. Theres no fun in it at all. It just messes you up.

ReputationRep:
    I smoke about 3 cigarettes a day because it just makes me feel less stressed and its also a reason to go outside cause I'm always cooped up in the house like a chicken. I'll smoke weed (plants in the garden ofc) like once or twice a week whenever I see my friend because she smokes it daily.

and also TheonlyMrsHolmes why have u suddenly gone MIA on me :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Yh idk how someone can hide the smell. With cigs perfume can some how cover. With weed u'll stink like **** and everyone one know what u did
    I used to carry some oranges with me.

You have something to eat and if you're going to smell of something, you may as well smell of oranges and not weed.

ReputationRep:
    Foolish thing to do
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No, icky :hide:

I was once on a bus full of football supporters that were like 99% smokers (of cigarettes and other things...) and I think I could not breathe for around 7 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    luxury asset resale agent
    In English please

ReputationRep:
    I smoke weed, mostly at night an hour before bed - I'm a bit of a boring stoner like that
    these days I'm noticing that the next morning I'm sometimes coughing a few hours after waking up, which is annoying
    but yeah, it gets me the best sleep in the world...
    in terms of whether I'm dependent upon it, I've not smoked a few nights of this week and I didn't really feel bad about it - I just got a less satisfying night of sleep, or it sure seemed like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    In English please
    I buy or commission goods like designer bags, watches, jewellery, scrap gold and silver, bullion or loose gemstones (and expanding rapidly into vehicles within 12 months)
    then I sell them for profit

ReputationRep:
    I buy or commission goods like designer bags, watches, jewellery, scrap gold and silver, bullion or loose gemstones (and expanding rapidly into vehicles within 12 months)
    then I sell them for profit
    Now explain it as if I were a 6 year old child, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    there's no other way to explain it really it the title or the paragraph I've yet to find a shorter route so tell me if you find something

ReputationRep:
    there's no other way to explain it really it the title or the paragraph I've yet to find a shorter route so tell me if you find something
    Too many big words, can't comprehend.

ReputationRep:
    He buys shiny expensive things and then sells them for more than he bought them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate37)
    He buys shiny expensive things and then sells them for more than he bought them.
    Now it all makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    i smoke air

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KappaRoss)
    i smoke air
    BAD ASS
    Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.