Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Personality Type are you? Watch

• View Poll Results: What personality Type are you?
    Architect
    5.88%
    Logician
    8.82%
    Commander
    5.88%
    Debater
    2.94%
    Advocate
    11.76%
    Mediator
    17.65%
    Protagonist
    2.94%
    Campainer
    11.76%
    Logistician
    5.88%
    Defender
    2.94%
    Executive
    5.88%
    Consul
    5.88%
    Virtuoso
    0%
    Adventurer
    5.88%
    Entrepreneur
    0%
    Entertainer
    5.88%

ReputationRep:
    CAMPAIGNER PERSONALITY (ENFP, -A/-T):

It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.

Wtf this is so accurate

mariam687 this ones mine

ReputationRep:
    THE LOGICIAN INTP-A
    Suits me, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    Personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character but since you have a personality disorder you will have a different personality type when you take it again for example you have "the logistician" personality but if you take the test again it might say "Defender" for example
    So, the disorder I have means I change personality a lot? That makes sense actually, how I feel really does change a lot! Might try the test again at some point and see what happens...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipka)
    So, the disorder I have means I change personality a lot? That makes sense actually, how I feel really does change a lot! Might try the test again at some point and see what happens...
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    INFJ - Advocate, same as op

ReputationRep:
    Never seen this thread before xD Taking the test for the 50th time, I get, yet again

Name:  z.png
Views: 47
Size:  70.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Bump
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Advocate!! INFJ😊

ReputationRep:
    INFP - T

ReputationRep:
    The Campaigner.

I'm not going to lie, it describes me perfectly in the relationship section

ReputationRep:
    I am a consul which is ESFJ, I find this really interesting as taking the test a little bit over a year ago I was a defender being ISFJ.
    Since taking the test the first time I have been to uni for a year and it's really fascinating to see how it's actually altered my personality type to extrovert. I have gained so much confidence at university and the test shows it, the other letter types stayed the same but uni has made me more outgoing and it's a great thing to see when taking the test again!

ReputationRep:
    bringing this back
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    INTP-A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am an INFJ, just like I said in the past three threads on this topic. :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show

Side note: I refuse to call it anything other than INFJ because the name depends on whom you ask. For example, INTJ may be The Architect here, but it is called The Mastermind elsewhere. INFJ is The Advocate here, but it is The Counsellor in other places. The letters never change, but the names do.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1497579716723.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  33.2 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.