Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, ok well as a straight guy, to me it just sounds painful
    It can be, but it really isn't when done properly although I can definitely get why it would appear that way to the ignorant .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    You kind of really need to grow up, mate.

And don't worry - 'rather go to prison' wouldn't really help you there.
    I stand by what I said. Thank you for your concern.

ReputationRep:
    It can be, but it really isn't when done properly although I can definitely get why it would appear that way to the ignorant .
    Ouch Yeah, I believe you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, ok well as a straight guy, to me it just sounds painful
    I don't imagine sexuality affects how painful it is. :beard:

You kind of really need to grow up, mate.

And don't worry - 'rather go to prison' wouldn't really help you there.
    Grow up? Any straight male would say this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I don't imagine sexuality affects how painful it is. :beard:
    Oh, yeah you're right Sorry I'm tired, can't think atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Grow up? Any straight male would say this.
    That is most certainly not true.

Being gay does not mean you love and want anal sex, being straight does not mean you don't love or want it.

That is most certainly not true.

Being gay does not mean you love and want anal sex, being straight does not mean you don't love or want it.
    I know what you're saying, but come on, no straight male even wants to think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know what you're saying, but come on, no straight male even wants to think about it.
    Again, that's not true. That's a stereotype and the overwhelming need and pressure to be masculine as a man, means men never explore and admit their sexual desires. Even if it is anal sex as a heterosexual male, which many heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual men and women alike, enjoy. I don't see why its seen as standard for a girl to enjoy it but not standard for a man - men have a point of overbearing pleasure situated in that body part and girls don't.

ReputationRep:
    Again, that's not true. That's a stereotype and the overwhelming need and pressure to be masculine as a man, means men never explore and admit their sexual desires. Even if it is anal sex as a heterosexual male, which many heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual men and women alike, enjoy. I don't see why its seen as standard for a girl to enjoy it but not standard for a man - men have a point of overbearing pleasure situated in that body part and girls don't.
    Well, sexually speaking there is a general notion of men being active and women being receptive which is hard to shake off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Well, sexually speaking there is a general notion of men being active and women being receptive which is hard to shake off.
    What you mean is submissive and dominant, right? Well, let us just remember that that's a notion. Not a standard or an absolute, or a rule that we must all follow. The submissive partner can be dominant and women can be the dominant partner in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. Believe it or not, men do like getting pleasured from behind by their girlfriends. It happens, whether one wants to admit it to others or not.

ReputationRep:
    What you mean is submissive and dominant, right? Well, let us just remember that that's a notion. Not a standard or an absolute, or a rule that we must all follow. The submissive partner can be dominant and women can be the dominant partner in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. Believe it or not, men do like getting pleasured from behind by their girlfriends. It happens, whether one wants to admit it to others or not.
    Yeah lol, rather slow today. I agree, I just think that is why the hold-ups exist. Then again it would seem to go beyond submissive and dominant, because I'm sure most straight guys with girlfriends would be happy for them to be on top and to be directing the action so to speak. I guess that's why I used receptive, I think there is some distinction. I believe it.

ReputationRep:
    Would I be top or bottom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELVsLP)
    Would I be top or bottom?
    Dear Sir,

Both.

Yours Faithfully,

Curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    Dear Sir,

Both.

Yours Faithfully,

Curious.
    hmm, a thousand doesn't seem enough for a painful backside. so No, probably not

ReputationRep:
    To bum or not to bum [for chump change], that is the question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    To bum or not to bum [for chump change], that is the question.
    Dear Napp,

Indeed.

Everybody Loves,

Curious.

ReputationRep:
    I would take that **** so hard, Harambe would come back to life

ReputationRep:
    dem niggaz censored me

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably need to first define what "men having sex with men" means, considering most people have this misconception that it's anal sex... as opposed to possibly also being mutual masturbation, oral sex etc. etc.

Then you should explicitly ask if it's because they're not attracted to the same sex, if no, or they won't ever want to get paid for sex because it reduces their "dignity", if no, because the results will be confusing and probably misrepresentative.

If I was straight, I wouldn't be adverse to having sex with the same sex for the reason that they are the same sex (mouthful... ) unless I grew up with different values as a result...

Adios.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.