Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ugly and Gay? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Ah, I see, you must be quite young then. For whatever reason I thought you'd be over 16 already. You don't have to replace them often but you're right, they might not work on your dark skin. So waxing is probably your best option.
    And nah not all of them, that's why you have all the review sites. It also depends on the procedure - some are more simple, and it's difficult to mess them up.
    In theroy I am over 16, 17 to be exact. I don't know if would be able to kinda get myself to go through the pain or not. I don't know what I need, i will need a form of nose job and some lasers on my skin which they can mess up really badly. I am unfortunate to need the more complex ones though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan_ali)
    In theroy I am over 16, 17 to be exact. I don't know if would be able to kinda get myself to go through the pain or not. I don't know what I need, i will need a form of nose job and some lasers on my skin which they can mess up really badly. I am unfortunate to need the more complex ones though.
    Well, you can get a part time job. Are you sure your nose is the problem though? I know a lot of men with ugly noses, but they're still hot. And well, if you are just after sex, a lot of men won't really care about your face too much, just good ****ing. That's the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Well, you can get a part time job. Are you sure your nose is the problem though? I know a lot of men with ugly noses, but they're still hot. And well, if you are just after sex, a lot of men won't really care about your face too much, just good ****ing. That's the truth.
    Id want to but I dont know if i would be able to like balance it with my A levles especially because I have my exams this year too because of linearisation. Unfortunately I don't have any hotness to balance out the ugliness. And even if I was just after sex, which I am not, a lot of guys like most of them do care about face and body.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, this is totally relatable.
    I feel like the depiction of gays in the media is also partly to blame for the frankly unrealistic and exclusive standards put on gay guys, by other gays too. I suppose there's no real solution apart from staying strong and doing whatever makes you feel more confident in yourself and who you are. Feel free to PM too if you want

P.S What's your instagram?

ReputationRep:
    Id want to but I dont know if i would be able to like balance it with my A levles especially because I have my exams this year too because of linearisation. Unfortunately I don't have any hotness to balance out the ugliness. And even if I was just after sex, which I am not, a lot of guys like most of them do care about face and body.
    Why the hell not? You can always fix your body at the gym. And don't say it doesn't work.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Well I'm a straight female so I don't know, but maybe try working on your confidence: being ugly and gay doesn't define you. Pretty sure everyone likes confident people regardless if they're gay or straight, ugly or beautiful
    lol girls just like hotties they don't care about anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Why the hell not? You can always fix your body at the gym. And don't say it doesn't work.......
    I am just not a type of person which can balance work and school, Ive never been able to. And I am going gym now though, im starting to give up on it however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjaminesapa)
    Hey, this is totally relatable.
    I feel like the depiction of gays in the media is also partly to blame for the frankly unrealistic and exclusive standards put on gay guys, by other gays too. I suppose there's no real solution apart from staying strong and doing whatever makes you feel more confident in yourself and who you are. Feel free to PM too if you want

P.S What's your instagram?
    I know and it is so annoying. like why even bother being gay anymore? Just may as well stay single bc its obvious that anyone who will date you will probably like go to someone else like they always do. I don't think I can stay strong anymore.

Ill PM you my IG

ReputationRep:
    I am just not a type of person which can balance work and school, Ive never been able to. And I am going gym now though, im starting to give up on it however.
    Well of course it is going to take time. But you can exercise at home too. Or join some martial arts club if gym is too boring for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGFakiie)
    lol girls just like hotties they don't care about anything else
    Do I detect shade?

ReputationRep:
    Do I detect shade?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Well of course it is going to take time. But you can exercise at home too. Or join some martial arts club if gym is too boring for you.
    Like I see the attractive guys and the ones who are attarctive even without needing the gym it just makes me think "what the **** is the point?" And thats true and I tried it once and hated it because I am not the kind to fight and the once I did it my shirt would always come up making me feel self conscious as **** when the teacher would basically stare at my stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    Like I see the attractive guys and the ones who are attarctive even without needing the gym it just makes me think "what the **** is the point?" And thats true and I tried it once and hated it because I am not the kind to fight and the once I did it my shirt would always come up making me feel self conscious as **** when the teacher would basically stare at my stomach.
    Oh come on, the teacher probably didn't give a ****. He's seen worse. I think you might have some real self esteem issues and your looks might not even be the key problem here.

ReputationRep:
    how old are you
    23, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    23, why?
    bit old isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Oh come on, the teacher probably didn't give a ****. He's seen worse. I think you might have some real self esteem issues and your looks might not even be the key problem here.
    No that is the thing, just looking at him it was so embarresing. I would tap out just to stop him from looking at me. Like, I don't know how to even describe it and my self esteem has always been low and my looks to play a part in it though.

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym lazy. 2 days 1 rest routine

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym lazy. 2 days 1 rest routine
    I do go to the gym. Im going more now like three four times a week since im in summer holidays now but i can't really do that when Ill be back at college soon and will be finishing late most of the time. and plus, its not as if I can get a ride any time I want, most of the time people who have cars in my house will be at work.

ReputationRep:
    bit old isn't it.
    You little *****, how dare you :laugh: Just kidding *ruffles your hair angrily* Damn kids......... What do you mean old?! Just wait til you're my age. I still feel like a teenager, and I actually look like one too, they won't even sell me scratchcards without id lol

No that is the thing, just looking at him it was so embarresing. I would tap out just to stop him from looking at me. Like, I don't know how to even describe it and my self esteem has always been low and my looks to play a part in it though.
    Well, 'a part of it' - exactly. So even if you make yourself look like a model, it might not work. Still I say, just give it a try, andput the effort in and get yourself a hot body.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.