Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Indeed, and the way he just let Pikachu climb the tree on her own and choke on an apple like that. I would have lovingly cut it up into teeny pieces first...awwww. Hmm, it's getting hard to remember episodes from 3 years plus back...my favourites are doing crap on my SAT's because I was too bothered about Red than learning about photosynthesis. But I was the only one at in my year to have Pikachu necklaces and a Walking Pikachu so there.
    I got two levels below my prediction in all three of my SAT's.

As for your pikachu obsession, it's getting worrying now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Wasn't Pikachu a he?
    No, the Pikachu Ash had was a she.

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I got two levels below my prediction in all three of my SAT's.

As for your pikachu obsession, it's getting worrying now.
    lol! I don't actually wear the pikachu necklaces any more you know... and I only dusted off my Gameboy last week after months of neglecting it I do feel sorry for my science teacher though, she said she was most disappointed with my level 6 result than anybody elses, and I thought it best not to mention that I'd done hardly any revision for it well, SAT's are rubbish indicators anyway.

lol! I don't actually wear the pikachu necklaces any more you know... and I only dusted off my Gameboy last week after months of neglecting it I do feel sorry for my science teacher though, she said she was most disappointed with my level 6 result than anybody elses, and I thought it best not to mention that I'd done hardly any revision for it well, SAT's are rubbish indicators anyway.
    Of course you don't wear it anymore...(denial.)

Only months? I've done the same except it was after a couple of years, but now i don't know why i stopped playing it, it's great!

In my SAT's i was meant to get 8,8,EP but i got 6,6,7 - lol, nevermind ey, hopefully my GCSE's will be better.

Oh and i sincerly hope pikachu was a she, otherwise the tone of its voice is rather worrying.

ReputationRep:
    No, the Pikachu Ash had was a she.
    How do you know?

How do you know?
    She likes Pikachu way too much, she probably looked at the poor things genitalia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    How do you know?
    I've watched enough episodes which have official confirmation of Pikachu's gender I'm sure Ash has referred to her as 'she' a few times, and like Ben implied she is really feminine sounding.
    *is a Pikachu geek*

Of course you don't wear it anymore...(denial.)

Only months? I've done the same except it was after a couple of years, but now i don't know why i stopped playing it, it's great!

In my SAT's i was meant to get 8,8,EP but i got 6,6,7 - lol, nevermind ey, hopefully my GCSE's will be better.

Oh and i sincerly hope pikachu was a she, otherwise the tone of its voice is rather worrying.
    I do not! Honestly! I stored it away in my jewellery box years ago after Year 9 in fact, when I started to go off my Pokemon obsession and onto my Harry Potter one, which was far less satisfying :rolleyes: but now I have Queen...yay!
    Lol I got 6, 7 (we didn't do the English one, being a private school we didn't have to) so it was a real waste of time me taking the extension paper. They were like the AEA's for A levels anyway...not much real use!

ReputationRep:
    She likes Pikachu way too much, she probably looked at the poor things genitalia.
    Oi! Pokemon are like Barbie dolls, its impossible to tell their gender from just that

Lol I got 6, 7 (we didn't do the English one, being a private school we didn't have to) so it was a real waste of time me taking the extension paper. They were like the AEA's for A levels anyway...not much real use!
    I did the extensiion paper in them all, and messed them all up, i didn't exactly try though so nevermind.

As for Harry Potter, i've never read/watced it really so i don't like it, LotR is much better in my opinion. I don't see all the fuss about Queen either...

Oi! Pokemon are like Barbie dolls, its impossible to tell their gender from just that
    Indeed, i bet barbie is a man really. Anyway i don't see you denying my accusation. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    As for Harry Potter, i've never read/watced it really so i don't like it, LotR is much better in my opinion. I don't see all the fuss about Queen either...
    I could never really get into LotR. Seems like most HP or LotR fans can't be fans of both!
    I've just had a debate about the worthiness of Queen on here and I'm not up for another - what is your favourite band anyway?

You may be right, Barbie could be doing a Nadia - there was always something quite unnervingly ambiguous about her smile. I will deny your accusation now! I'm not a Pokemon perve

ReputationRep:
    His Dark Materials is where it's at .

I could never really get into LotR. Seems like most HP or LotR fans can't be fans of both!
    I've just had a debate about the worthiness of Queen on here and I'm not up for another - what is your favourite band anyway?

You may be right, Barbie could be doing a Nadia - there was always something quite unnervingly ambiguous about her smile. I will deny your accusation now! I'm not a Pokemon perve
    How could you not get into LotR, it's awesome, Helenia will kill you if she's reading this.

My favourite band is rage against the machine, since you ask; it's not that i dislike Queen, just so you know, i'm just saying they're not all that.

Her smile is creepy, i don't see how little children could want to be around it, i'd get traumatised. Oh and thank God you denied it, eventually; although now i don't believe you.

ReputationRep:
    How could you not get into LotR, it's awesome, Helenia will kill you if she's reading this.

My favourite band is rage against the machine, since you ask; it's not that i dislike Queen, just so you know, i'm just saying they're not all that.

Her smile is creepy, i don't see how little children could want to be around it, i'd get traumatised. Oh and thank God you denied it, eventually; although now i don't believe you.
    Would Helenia really grace a Pokemon thread with her presence?
    I used to be really evil to Barbies. I'd be the one snipping off her hands and bending her head around with pliers while my brother mowed her down with Action Man...but that's another story.
    You really think I'm interested in Pokemon genitalia? You must be kidding, I'm imagining Dan could give them a run for their money any day ooo by the way he and Michelle and the others went into the Diary Room naky today, just like they promised they would.

ReputationRep:
    People keep telling me off for randomly talking about pokemon on their threads, then somebody suggested i made my own thread about it, so here it is - so, who else likes pokemon?
    Well I don't particularly enjoy poking men, sorry, I just don't get my kicks that way.

You really think I'm interested in Pokemon genitalia? You must be kidding, I'm imagining Dan could give them a run for their money any day ooo by the way he and Michelle and the others went into the Diary Room naky today, just like they promised they would.
    Hmmm, i'm sure you'd love to see that, you little perve - Dan is a new obsession for it, it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Well I don't particularly enjoy poking men, sorry, I just don't get my kicks that way.
    Goodness me, what kind of an accent do you have? Poe-kay-MON.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, i'm sure you'd love to see that, you little perve - Dan is a new obsession for it, it seems.
    Mmmm, actually I'm considering getting the DVD just to see naky Dan...on the other hand, it would have lots of naky Stuart/Michelle too, which is the kind of thing set to put me right off my tea :\

Back on topic people - what's the best pokemon? I say Mewtwo.

ReputationRep:
    Back on topic people - what's the best pokemon? I say Mewtwo.
    Mewtwo's not a natural pokemon though, so that doesn't count.

ReputationRep:
    You'd rather talk about Mewtwo than Michelle?! *remembers thread title* oh yeah. Well I would agree with you, except I'm not too keen on the evil part, although one could argue that the poor thing is just misunderstood.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.