The Student Room Group

My wife is very poorly in Kenya....

Scroll to see replies

Is your daughter okay?
Reply 41
Original post by RobML
I've seen many of OP's threads and posts and I'd wager he's a very peculiar, elaborate troll.
Or a very odd person with odd fantasies.

This would be awkward if I'm wrong though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit unkind. Granted OP is slightly peculiar, but harmlessly so and I gather that is a quirk of his fluctuating mental wellness (which I hope he doesn't mind me saying).

What is your peculiarity down to @RobML?
Reply 42
Original post by CCC75
That's a bit unkind. Granted OP is slightly peculiar, but harmlessly so and I gather that is a quirk of his fluctuating mental wellness (which I hope he doesn't mind me saying).

What is your peculiarity down to @RobML?

If it's solely down to his mental wellness, I'd wager most of what he says is fantasy.
Thought his wife had ebola, but she got better the next day, now he's saying it's because she hasn't acclimatised?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by RobML
If it's solely down to his mental wellness, I'd wager most of what he says is fantasy.
Thought his wife had ebola, but she got better the next day, now he's saying it's because she hasn't acclimatised?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or...

He had the type of irrational panic that a spouse has for their partner occasionally. His wife is in Africa so ebola isn't that far of a stretch of panic ridden imagination. Having come to his senses upon news of his wife's recovery, rational thought leads him to believe that the extreme heat may have got the better of her instead.

That's not even way out there in terms of reaction/thought process.
Reply 44
Original post by CCC75
Or...

He had the type of irrational panic that a spouse has for their partner occasionally. His wife is in Africa so ebola isn't that far of a stretch of panic ridden imagination. Having come to his senses upon news of his wife's recovery, rational thought leads him to believe that the extreme heat may have got the better of her instead.

He can't care about his wife and kid that much if he asks whether he should sleep with a prostitute while they're away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Is your daughter okay?

Yes they are both getting there now i think. I am hoping to reunite with them in Heathrow on thursday morning.
Original post by CCC75
Or...

Thanks for backing me up.

Original post by RobML
He can't care about his wife and kid that much if he asks whether he should sleep with a prostitute while they're away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lay off about that would you please thanks Rob
Reply 46
Original post by CCC75
Or...

They're back now thanks.
I think OP is a true. He comes up with the weirdest threads and wanted to cheat on a poorly woman whilst she was away on holiday. Nah,that's messed up
Reply 48
Original post by CCC75
Or...

Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonymous
I think OP is a true. He comes up with the weirdest threads and wanted to cheat on a poorly woman whilst she was away on holiday. Nah,that's messed up

They are back now thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending