Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend showers only once unless he's going out. Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you plan on going out, you should shower. If you're at home for a couple of days and you shower every second day then thats not a problem.

But 2 times a week?.... no.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Personally I need to shower pretty much every day, I feel disgusting if I don't.

ReputationRep:
    Unless my work colleagues invite me out socially then I dont bother showering at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Daily showering is what's causing things like allergies and skin conditions.
    Shower every couple of days so that way your skin has time to recover, showering daily removes all the beneficial bacterial flora from the skin...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Showering in lukewarm water and moisturising afterwards should be fine. That way you can still avoid subjecting other people to bad BO.

ReputationRep:
    Once a what? A year?

ReputationRep:
    I shower every day without fail. Having said that, I go to the gym most days so need to because of the sweat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I personally like the subtle smell of BO though, might just be a personal thing.
    Don't know about you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I actually do so as well, especially if it is at a sports event like football for example. (Sorry to sound a weirdo, I'm just being honest here! )

Plus as well, I bathe three times during the week and shower at weekends.

ReputationRep:
    gross

I shower everyday. I don't go to bed dirty; I'm not a savage.

ReputationRep:
    Showering 3-4 times a week in winter , and every other day in Summer

ReputationRep:
    When you say he doesn't shower is he washing his underarms/groin just not under the shower, or no washing for a week?

Personally I shower pretty much every day, sometimes every other day, but fairly often then I'll wash my underarms, wouldn't say I'm a heavy sweater and tbf I could probably get away with not washing them and just using antiperspirant.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.