ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Ok fair enough.

You dislike it here?
    Canada is too cold for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd love to be in a band, but lack of time is a hindrance here

Yup! I don't fit in.
    Canada suits my lifestyle better! A lot better!
    Noooo! Canada is nice! Britain is too hot! (I don't feel the cold, but therefore I feel the heat more)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I'd love to be in a band, but lack of time is a hindrance here

Yup! I don't fit in.
    Canada suits my lifestyle better! A lot better!
    Noooo! Canada is nice! Britain is too hot! (I don't feel the cold, but therefore I feel the heat more)
    Ah ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BAND UPDATE

Me and few other TSRarians are starting up a band and bringing back the good music of the 80s and 90s (and even the 70s).

It will be a sophisticated rock band like Radiohead. People have said my singing is 'so cool and amazing, like the female Thom Yorke'. Other influences include the Cure, Led Zeppelin, Talking Heads and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

You must be aged 16-18, male or female and be able to play an instrument well.

We already have: Violinist/ string/ piano player (CheeseIsVeg ), Keyboardist (LDS16 ), Bassist (EdwardBarfield9 ), main backing vocalist/ technician (saraxh ) and main singer/ guitarist (me).

We just need a drummer, two more guitarists (including a lead guitarist) and possibly a band manager.

The band manager will assist with the band 'image' (including art word, costume design etc) and will help arrange gigs.

We also need a band name. So if you have any suggestions let me know.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    ST Note: Hi,

I've merged your update with this thread. Please keep your band stuff to one thread please. You also bumped your thread 4 times consecutively within a few hours last night. This isn't OK and it's best to keep bumps to once per every 24 hours.

Hope this makes sense and good luck with it.
    Ethan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    ST Note: Hi,

I've merged your update with this thread. Please keep your band stuff to one thread please. You also bumped your thread 4 times consecutively within a few hours last night. This isn't OK and it's best to keep bumps to once per every 24 hours.

Hope this makes sense and good luck with it.
    Ethan
    Ok sorry, I just didn't know how to keep all the band stuff on one thread
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Ok sorry, I just didn't know how to keep all the band stuff on one thread
    Just reply to this thread in future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Just reply to this thread in future.
    OK.

I apologize again.

ReputationRep:
    Mine to gkrl/boy

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I play guitar. But I'm 20. You interested?

ReputationRep:
    I would really like to start a band and bring back the good music of the 80s and 90s (and even the 70s). We will bring back rock and roll. It will be a sophisticated rock band like Radiohead. People have said my singing is 'so cool and amazing, like the female Thom Yorke'. Other influences include the Cure, Led Zeppelin, Talking Heads and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Who wants to be in a band with me? You must be aged 16-18, male or female and be able to play an instrument well. I need a backing singer/ bassist, backing singer/ keyboardist, lead guitarist, main backing vocals/ music video choreographer/ technician and a drummer.

Please reply if you want to join and state what instrument you play. I could also do with a band manager so if you are good at keeping things in order and organizing things then leave a reply if you so wish to be the band manager. Thanks. We also need a band name. So if you have any suggestions let me know.

If you want to be band manager/ instrumentalist etc or if you think you can add to the band then join the band talk here: https://discord.gg/Y6xMH

BAND UPDATE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We already have: Violinist/ string/ piano player (CheeseIsVeg ), Keyboardist LDS16 ), Bassist (EdwardBarfield9 ), main backing vocalist/ technician (saraxh ) and main singer/ guitarist (me).

We just need a drummer, two more guitarists (including a lead guitarist) and possibly a band manager.

The band manager will assist with the band 'image' (including art word, costume design etc) and will help arrange gigs.

We also need a band name. So if you have any suggestions let me know.

If you want to be band manager/ instrumentalist etc or if you think you can add to the band then join the band talk here: https://discord.gg/Y6xMH
    I can play guitar and wouldn't mind playing lead . I also really like your influences e.g. Led Zepellin and am looking to join a band. can i please join? many thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.