Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    You will get an e-mail shortly. However, as I have read before, the start date for Nursing will be on Monday the 12th.

Regards,

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)
    I think it says start date for nursing is from monday the 12. Mine is on tuesday the 13th for adult nursing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe thats bcos there r 2 cohorts so one starts on Monday and the other one on Tuesday
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by veerak)
    Thank you for the response.
    I did receive the email last night around 10pm

Amazing!

Good luck.

•  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello,

For the Midwifery and Nursing courses, if you did not get the e-mail, can you send me a private massage and give me your Middlesex Number, UCAS number and Full Name?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I got email for the welcome program but it says from the 13th. Are some starting on 12th and some on 13th or I got it wrong? What do I have to take with me that day? I can't log into myunihub. Any response is much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekim)
    Hey. I got email for the welcome program but it says from the 13th. Are some starting on 12th and some on 13th or I got it wrong? What do I have to take with me that day? I can't log into myunihub. Any response is much appreciated
    Hey,
    Looks like some groups start on the 12 n others on the 13th.
    As far as im aware we need to bring ID and proof of the qualifications.
    Im also taking my dbs and occupational health check results just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekim)
    Hi Leekim i have also been told tuesday so dnt worry your not alone. Are you doing adult nursing? Maybe thats why cause i am. As for what to bring i think we need photo ID certificates and offer letter from ucas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megastar123)
    Hi Leekim i have also been told tuesday so dnt worry your not alone. Are you doing adult nursing? Maybe thats why cause i am. As for what to bring i think we need photo ID certificates and offer letter from ucas.
    Monday is green cohort, tuesday is yellow. The whole fields are mixed just in two groups. Thats why You start on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madam6)
    Monday is green cohort, tuesday is yellow. The whole fields are mixed just in two groups. Thats why You start on Tuesday
    Ohh okay thats great i see. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here doing Criminology with Foundation year? I keep calling about which "Welcome pack" I should be looking at but so far I've gotten no help whatsoever, instead they've given me 3 different days for the induction day.

And I haven't been asked to send in proof of grades, I just thought you brought them with you?? At least thats what the guy on the phone said

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.