Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely a lady who likes ladies. Sometimes even I am astounded by my gayness.

ReputationRep:
    Heterosexual.

ReputationRep:
    One of those dirty white heterosexual cis-males basking in my privilege.

lesbian
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I would say that I am bisexual, but that, rightly or wrongly, evokes a sense of equality of interest between the genders
    Wrongly There's no requirement to be '50-50'. Someone I know says they're '60-70' when that sort of belief comes up...

(Original post by rimstone)
    lets say once you go to (an all boys school), your very unlikely to be gay and extremly hyper sexual to females
    Well, having been to an all boys school (state not private, day not boarding) my experience varies: there was a lot of sex play going on between pupils.

Answering the original question bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    Sexual tyrannosaurus

ReputationRep:
    Hetero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Wrongly There's no requirement to be '50-50'. Someone I know says they're '60-70' when that sort of belief comes up...

Well, having been to an all boys school (state not private, day not boarding) my experience varies: there was a lot of sex play going on between pupils.

Well I was basically sure that by definition I "qualify", but the point is that it seems an insufficient label (not that I am a fan of all those bizarre ones they come up with on Tumblr..) that gives an impression I don't intend.

Bisexual, I wish I was 100% straight

ReputationRep:
    cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)

Well I was basically sure that by definition I "qualify", but the point is that it seems an insufficient label (not that I am a fan of all those bizarre ones they come up with on Tumblr..) that gives an impression I don't intend.

bi
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by the bear)
    Tri_Sexual....

will try anything sexual

aighhhht

:borat:
    You fink my uncle Jamal is a batty boy???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yes
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good, well my orientation is also: Carnivore :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Good, well my orientation is also: Carnivore :yes:
    Haha OK
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The jokes in this thread are terrible

ReputationRep:
    Huge lesbian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Ooh good choice.
    Sexuality is not a choice for ffs!

ReputationRep:
    asexual.

ReputationRep:
    Pansexual is what I idenitify as (but in all honesty, I've no idea. But that's cool, imma go with the flow )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.