Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just in case she sees this (cuz shes a snooper that one) I take that back she's not a ***** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I am honesly considering dumping her for the sole reason that I cant even take a **** without having to tell her or she freaks out I am ignoring her or something.
    I think this is a perfectly valid reason to dump someone
    I'm not kidding. If you weren't in love with her, I would have told you to run for the hills already.

ReputationRep:
    bruh
    Fam????

ReputationRep:
    yep, every relationship is like this, never have one

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Mm...I went to the shops last nite yea and I didnt say what I am getting so it'snot like she would have an idea of when/were I am going and how quick I should be back or aything. It was to get snacks some **** and whatever. I come back like 2hrs or so later and we literally argue about everything she wants to under the sun and she just freaks about how long she and hr ex would talk and I'm like not giving a **** honestly lol But erm I'm gonna ignore that and just look fwd she seems to be in a good mood when she wants. Like I am typing on here now and we're on the phone, she's like "I hear you typing." and "Hellooooo...stop typing" and stuff. I'm telling her hold on she gets angry like wth lol
    This girl is not normal, get away for your safety while you can

ReputationRep:
    This is her wanting you to be a doormat codependent. If she refuses to let you live an independent life, then dump.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Communication is the key, tell her sometimes you like your own space.

ReputationRep:
    She's possessive, all relationships won't be like this which is what you imply. Be a man and tell her to stop being possessive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    yep, every relationship is like this, never have one

:facepalm2:
    be quiet, it's my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    She's possessive, all relationships won't be like this which is what you imply. Be a man and tell her to stop being possessive.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Communication is the key, tell her sometimes you like your own space.
    Did you see where I said we broke up...so I confronted the issue, I have no problem doing but what I also wanna do is mature and endure and not tell her "**** it go sell yourself" like I did when I was 19. It's not worth it throwing in the towel but it is frustrating yes. I texted, not gona be in a strop waiting for her to answer. She is angry so it's up to her if we get back together or even speak, but I'm good here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    This girl is not normal, get away for your safety while you can
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes at midnite I am here. And why? Because this is what happens when you invite someone in your life. They take over or try to and either way it sucks. When I was single which was until just this weekend ok I could go anywhere on my own, whenever, with whmever, however long as I want. And not worry someone will prevent me beforehand or disapprove after or nag meantime. I was a free bird. Now it's only been like 4 ****ing days and like we have not had any time apart. She finds it romantic and I find it suffocating lmao. I have to tell her when I wanna fart, leave, make mac and cheese, all of that. She's not even abusive or demanding and yet it still feels that way. I just need to vent like my mates are happy I'm "settling down" and I dont really bother my family about these issues. Eugh I am honesly considering dumping her for the sole reason that I cant even take a **** without having to tell her or she freaks out I am ignoring her or something. If its not all day on the fone (I mean all day) then its all day at hers. As you can tell I never tried the committed relationship thing, I've only dated and this one is a bit over my head someone help me! :rofl:
    Dw not planning to for a while yet for this exact reason

ReputationRep:
    ok a woman I presume you are? So not tryna leave her actually I'm not gonna bother her about it either. I'm just gona try to be understanding of her and assume I am just a moody bloke. I can be selfish and tempramental so Idk but it really isn't her per se it's just idk lol I'll figure it out.
    Yeah I am haha, I can be the same, and I would want to know what's going on

ReputationRep:
    I had a bf that was like that, OMG, I feel your pain, dumb her clingy ass right now while it's just the beginning !

ReputationRep:
    I have to tell her when I wanna fart
    In all fairness, you have to give her credit for being smart. Now you can't fart and blame it on her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaBaggaley)
    Yeah I am haha, I can be the same, and I would want to know what's going on
    Yea she thought I was cheating in that instance for being gone a the shops that long which may be understandable but she loses all merit when she starts tripping for like everything. Part of it is flattering like k she really likes me wants me around her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)
    In all fairness, you have to give her credit for being smart. Now you can't fart and blame it on her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol nah m8 I'm not really like that, I accept nature ya get me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwi94)
    I had a bf that was like that, OMG, I feel your pain, dumb her clingy ass right now while it's just the beginning !
    From the outside perspective she is yea but it's also just a nagging need that I feel to announce whatever I am doing so she DOESN'T freak out you know what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nice jacket as well laddy :yy: what brand is that?...

ReputationRep:
    lol nah m8 I'm not really like that, I accept nature ya get me
    If you ask her and she says no do you have to just hold it in? Or do you have to go to another room or do you just do it anyway so many questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.