Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you want out of life before the shows over? Watch

(Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    What do you mean 'no one else picked up the wrong interpretation'? No one else picked up any interpretation at all! No one else gave a **** about what you said!

Being a child nurse is the very definition of mediocre. You won't make an impact on society doing that.

'Making an impact' would be like curing a disease, reforming the law, inventing something.

Do you remember anything about your child nurse? I sure as hell don't.

You know, I could get behind the whole 'Don't do the money/house/family cookie cutter' thing, if it weren't for the fact that the people who say that are total and utter failures, wanting to do some nonsense like child nursing, thinking it will 'make a difference'! What a joke!

It's like saying you won't eat meat because you care about animals, then putting on a fur coat.

And whilst I'm revealing to you your idiocy, I might comment as well that the person in the video was talking absolute ********. You really believe that society expects us to 'fit into the mold'? Ridiculous, children these days are encouraged to chase their passions more than ever.

Attachment 576780
    Yeah right.

Get a grip.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have been able to tick everything off my bucket list (I don't have a physical bucket list, but I have a mental one). Realistically though, I'd just want to make sure I've left behind enough money that my family can cover my funeral expenses and have a massive piss-up in my honour. Truth be told if I were to die right now then that's already sorted and I wish to continue saving, but yeah.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I just want to be able to say that I achieved all that I was capable of and that I gave everything my all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do I want from life? Part of me wants new and interesting experiences, but then the other part wants a quiet life. I suppose we'll see which one wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    What do you mean 'no one else picked up the wrong interpretation'? No one else picked up any interpretation at all! No one else gave a **** about what you said!

Being a child nurse is the very definition of mediocre. You won't make an impact on society doing that.

'Making an impact' would be like curing a disease, reforming the law, inventing something.

Do you remember anything about your child nurse? I sure as hell don't.

You know, I could get behind the whole 'Don't do the money/house/family cookie cutter' thing, if it weren't for the fact that the people who say that are total and utter failures, wanting to do some nonsense like child nursing, thinking it will 'make a difference'! What a joke!

It's like saying you won't eat meat because you care about animals, then putting on a fur coat.

And whilst I'm revealing to you your idiocy, I might comment as well that the person in the video was talking absolute ********. You really believe that society expects us to 'fit into the mold'? Ridiculous, children these days are encouraged to chase their passions more than ever.

Attachment 576780
    Someone seems to be having a bad night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELVsLP)
    but you will be, don't you understand that? even famous people are eventually forgotten. in 100 years time even our great grandkids will never know or care that we existed.
    Everyone remembers napoleon and that was almost 200 years ago

ReputationRep:
    who wants to be god ? I’m kidding ................... i mean who wants to have a power like him ? a person who people worship him/her !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELVsLP)
    but you will be, don't you understand that? even famous people are eventually forgotten. in 100 years time even our great grandkids will never know or care that we existed.
    Yet we talk about and study actions by people from many centuries ago. If I could rephrase myself, then I would like to be remembered for doing something meaningful which will have a positive impact on those that are around me

ReputationRep:
    I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ....seas would rise when I gave the word 🎶

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To kill a person

ReputationRep:
    to be recognised in my career and be good at it to have a loving husband who is happy and a couple children who have dreams of their own

ReputationRep:
    i want to study in Cambridge university and i want to be the richest .....................

ReputationRep:
    i want everything .............. who can help me ?

ReputationRep:
    To have a happy family

Spoiler:
    Show
    And become an Olympian...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCal)
    What do I want from life? Part of me wants new and interesting experiences, but then the other part wants a quiet life. I suppose we'll see which one wins.
    What about an interesting quiet life?

You could go to silent raves and do extreme meditation :holmes:

(Original post by z33)
    Everyone remembers napoleon and that was almost 200 years ago
    And there was Jesus too from ages ago, everyone remembers him

(Original post by cookie123456789)
    I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What would be your first act? Boris as assistant?

(Original post by Nadile)
    To kill a person
    Who? :007:

(Original post by fardm76)
    i want everything .............. who can help me ?
    Only you can, work hard

(Original post by Moonstruck16)
    To have a happy family
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And become an Olympian...

What event?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    What event?
    Hockey xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    u believe in re-incarnation?
    No but dying is for fools.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    What about an interesting quiet life?

You could go to silent raves and do extreme meditation :holmes:
    I have no earthly idea what a silent rave is. I'll certainly consider an interesting quiet life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCal)
    I have no earthly idea what a silent rave is. I'll certainly consider an interesting quiet life.
    Everyone wears headphones to the same rave

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.