Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

A-level Chemistry Whattsapp Group (new spec)

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just to let you know, there is already a highly successful Chemistry Group up and running for the past year as Tajwar C has mentioned on the thread. People have had remarkable improvements in their grades (E to A*). To be added just message me, we already have 50+ members and our own revision guide (believe it or not ).

Even the OP is part of our Chemistry Group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dexterminate)
    Is anyone doing Edexcel Chemistry AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have jut done it (first year of new spec) and got an A. Pm me if you want to join the chemistry group, I also have a AS level tips thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4197729&page=4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor Sheev)
    Hey everyone, just to let you know, there is already a highly successful Chemistry Group up and running for the past year as Tajwar C has mentioned on the thread. People have had remarkable improvements in their grades (E to A*). To be added just message me, we already have 50+ members and our own revision guide (believe it or not ).

Is that just for A2 or AS as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both. We have A2 people, AS people and even a few people doing chemistry at university to help and support you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great. I'd love to join. I'm doing OCR A A level chemistry

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing wjec a2 (new spec)
    Is it possible for me to join?

I had a C in AS and really need to bring this up to a B at least (don't know if I should resit as with a2 or not yet)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonandlime1)

I had a C in AS and really need to bring this up to a B at least (don't know if I should resit as with a2 or not yet)
    of course. pm me

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if there's a Facebook messenger group chat instead, just realised I don't have any space on my phone to download whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michelle88222)
    Sounds great. I'd love to join. I'm doing OCR A A level chemistry
    If you would like to join the group I mentioned, then please PM me.

(Original post by lemonandlime1)

Yes of course you can join. The group I mentioned has people doing Chemistry at degree level and can help with conceptual issues you may have; regardless of exam board.

Please PM me to join.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that sounds great my exam board is edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

If you're now starting A level I recommend watching chemistry videos on this channel. It covers topics in short videos (focussed on OCR but is also useful for other boards) - ideal for revising or getting a second view on something More videos will go up as time goes on and at the end of the video he says to message if there is any topic you want covered! Ideal if you don't understand something
    Here is the link to his channel - Chemistry Student Teacher, who is doing a Masters in Chemistry
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxy...b_R5xoWoDFcWzw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    I can confirm that this group both exists and contributed towards my A grade in Chemistry.
    I second that it does exist, and also helped me get the A in chemistry (9 ums off an A*)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GetOverHere)
    I've finished my Chemistry A-Level and achieved an A*. If you'd like, I could join to give you guys some extra support?
    How did u revise!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinka99)
    I am doing OCR Chemistry new spec for AS.
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    I'm not doing chemistry A Level, but could help out when there are things people what more detail on/want explained differently.
    sulaimanali

How do you change number of moles into relative molecular mass or are they the same thing?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  492.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    im doing AS and would love to join a group

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR Chem A level can I still join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathSci1999)
    Hey everyone.

I was thinking of maybe making a whattsapp group for all people who take Chemistry A level.

I understand it is only August ( pretty much Sepetember ) but im sure we want the top grades and will start slight work soon ( hopefully) so having a platform where you test each other and ask questions would be great.

Let me know if this is a great idea, or let me know if im crazy, either way let me know

Edit : this group will be for AS and A2 new spec

I tried to pm you but it didn't work. Could you please give me your no. instead so I can be added to the group? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can I be added in the group? I am on aqa exam board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor Sheev)

Hi,
    I couldn't PM you but can I be added to the group chat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.