Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Age and how much you spend on clothes weekly? Watch

• View Poll Results: How much do you spend on clothes weekly?
    Less than £5
    67.03%
    £6-£15
    17.58%
    £16-£25
    7.28%
    More than £25
    8.11%

ReputationRep:
    i will spend £20-£40 now and again for clothes but its not on a weekly basis. i would say i will go 2-3 weeks before i buy anything else unless planning to go on a shopping spree with friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    Who buys new clothes every week?!?!
    the poll should be monthly not weekly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sleepwalkerchlo)
    the poll should be monthly not weekly
    Who buys new clothes every month???

ReputationRep:
    As a boy, I don't buy clothes every week. I have that random day when I go in and spend like £500 - then come back months later.

ReputationRep:
    Like nothing - people buy clothes every week?!? :eek: I think every 3 months I might spent around £50 - £100 and I'm 18 bc poor

ReputationRep:
    (With the poll I kind of meant how much would your average spend be per week, for instance if you spent £100 every 2 months then £100/8 weeks = approx £12.50 weekly spend... I'm surprised at how many people do get new clothes weekly though )
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    People buy clothes every single week?!? Hmm how exhausting. Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do you need to buy clothes every week?

ReputationRep:
    lmao if u spend money on clothes EVERY MONTH let alone every week u need to re-evaluate the worth of a pound
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    19. Most weeks: £0, when I feel like splurging on something new(and I have the money to do so): £200+

I've mostly been broke for the past few months tho, so my mother has helped buy me stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Buy clothes in the holiday for the whole year pretty much

ReputationRep:
    I buy once in 2 years

ReputationRep:
    21. How can you spend less than £5 a week on clothes shopping? I usually spend around £25 minimum and maximum dependent on if there is anything I need to buy or I like the look off. Then again, if i lived in accommodation I wouldn't have much to spend on myself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't buy clothes most months of the year. I cant actually remember the last time I bought clothes, but it was probably a band tee shirt of some description.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to spend a lot. From time to time I spend about £40 on clothes, but weekly - not a lot. My hobby though is to look at clothes sites and cry because I want everything and can't afford it lol! Always figuring out how my friend, having a job as a waitress can afford to spend more than £200 on clothes at a time and then she returns most of it anyway because it doesn't fit... Life of the rich, eh. :-(

ReputationRep:
    I rarely buy clothes. When i do its when i am on holiday using my parents money, when something needs to be replaced (this is rare), or when its christmas and thngs are actually affordable and to my taste.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 14...

I don't buy clothes everyweek

But if I do buy clothes, they are very expensive
    Eg, my school clothes
    £139- Ted Baker Bag
    £200+= Uniform
    School Equipment= £50
    Coat- £165

So, just school stuff is already 555

So that's 22 weeks with spending £25 every week.
    And that's on one day....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Who buys new clothes every month???
    The poll should be yearly for you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    The poll should be yearly for you....
    For me? For most people.

Or are too many students/kids so irresponsible and mindless with money?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.