Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an electric shock pen (to refer to the threads title).....it's fairly cunning, I have zapped a fair few unknowing teachers by offering them my pen to use teehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    I've got an electric shock pen (to refer to the threads title).....it's fairly cunning, I have zapped a fair few unknowing teachers by offering them my pen to use teehehe
    theyre evil, but it gets suspicious when people come to ya and offer you a pen out of the blue :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    theyre evil, but it gets suspicious when people come to ya and offer you a pen out of the blue :rolleyes:
    Ah ha but, I didn't do that, I wait for the opportune moment, such as when they ask, 'Has anyone got a balck pen to use in the register?'
    Actually my Latin teacher once wanted to write something on my work, and despite me telling her to use another pen she told me to stop being silly and just let her use the 'zapper pen', although of course she didn't know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Ah ha but, I didn't do that, I wait for the opportune moment, such as when they ask, 'Has anyone got a balck pen to use in the register?'
    Actually my Latin teacher once wanted to write something on my work, and despite me telling her to use another pen she told me to stop being silly and just let her use the 'zapper pen', although of course she didn't know!
    LOL naughty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    LOL naughty
    And also...........sneaky
    Although naughty is a more preferable description I suppose......more loveable rogue than downright thief!

ReputationRep:
    anyone collect the bad taste bears from the gadget shop??

They make me lafff

ReputationRep:
    Oh man I have the GREATEST gadget. had it since I was....erm....can't remember actually.

anyway it's a Captain Scarlet Mysteron gun: when u speak into it, your voice changes into the voice of the mysterons! AND when u pull the trigger, the mysteron circles come up in the light........

UNBELIEVABLE! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i didn't wanna have to say this, but........you're 16
    lol

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    lol
    I don't get it, why's it funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't get it, why's it funny?
    i laughed as well, sorry

(Original post by Cossack)
    i laughed as well, sorry
    :eek: Well i might find it funny if i understand...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Well i might find it finny if i understand...
    guess its just one of those jokes that only the over 16s get

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Well i might find it finny if i understand...
    lol lol what a hypocrisy...

ReputationRep:
    I also laughed at the "stop rubbishing my threads" comment.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.