Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do white girls like black boys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you're specifically looking to hook up with white girls then you should definitely go to the places that are predominately white with very few blacks which means less competition. It's all about location and proximity being the best looking black guy in the room often helps granted you're not socially awkward or friendless. One tip, avoid freaks.

(Original post by RooshV)
    If a girl wants to upset her parents (in particular her daddy), she will bang a black guy. Whether they are aware or not
    I'm sad to say that happened with my mum and her one of her sisters too. I mean it worked out for everyone and my parents married each other, as did my auntie and uncle. But my mum had literally never even seen a black person in real life until she was like high school age what with growing up in a small village. My grandfather was very traditional to the point of being Victorian and abusive. My mum bagged a black guy who was the complete opposite of her own dad and moved to the city. My grandad eventually warmed up to all us mixed race grand kids and thought we were adorable he liked us more than the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm sad to say that happened with my mum and her one of her sisters too. I mean it worked out for everyone and my parents married each other, as did my auntie and uncle. But my mum had literally never even seen a black person in real life until she was like high school age what with growing up in a small village. My grandfather was very traditional to the point of being Victorian and abusive. My mum bagged a black guy who was the complete opposite of her own dad and moved to the city. My grandad eventually warmed up to all us mixed race grand kids and thought we were adorable he liked us more than the rest.
    That is a very interesting story.

I'm glad it worked out

ReputationRep:
    Look, "brother". Don't come on here begging for white women! People like you make my skin crawl. For God's sake, learn a modicum of self-respect and love the colour the Good Lord gave you. You are ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.