The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RooshV

If a girl wants to upset her parents (in particular her daddy), she will bang a black guy. Whether they are aware or not

I'm sad to say that happened with my mum and her one of her sisters too. I mean it worked out for everyone and my parents married each other, as did my auntie and uncle. But my mum had literally never even seen a black person in real life until she was like high school age what with growing up in a small village. My grandfather was very traditional to the point of being Victorian and abusive. My mum bagged a black guy who was the complete opposite of her own dad and moved to the city. My grandad eventually warmed up to all us mixed race grand kids and thought we were adorable he liked us more than the rest.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sad to say that happened with my mum and her one of her sisters too. I mean it worked out for everyone and my parents married each other, as did my auntie and uncle. But my mum had literally never even seen a black person in real life until she was like high school age what with growing up in a small village. My grandfather was very traditional to the point of being Victorian and abusive. My mum bagged a black guy who was the complete opposite of her own dad and moved to the city. My grandad eventually warmed up to all us mixed race grand kids and thought we were adorable he liked us more than the rest.

That is a very interesting story.

I'm glad it worked out
Look, "brother". Don't come on here begging for white women! People like you make my skin crawl. For God's sake, learn a modicum of self-respect and love the colour the Good Lord gave you. You are ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if the boy is good looking but he abuses his sisters and people around him a lot and says stuff like “I wish u were dead!” Something like that tho
Reply 44
What if the boy is good looking but he abuses his sisters and people around him a lot and says stuff like “I wish u were dead!” Something like that tho
Im not white white, but I'm tan white. Im light olive i guess. anyway, i'd get with a black boy if he's the one. i mean my parents wouldn't want me to, but if he's educated, intelligent and a little good-looking, then idc what my parents say, he might be the one for me.
Original post by Cookielover6
PM me

i get the feeling u might be indian. and im sorry but im just not into that. won't PM you sorry x
Original post by Anonymous
i get the feeling u might be indian. and im sorry but im just not into that. won't PM you sorry x

Lol im not Indian
Original post by Cookielover6
Lol im not Indian

pakistani? idk where are you from?

Latest

Trending

Trending