Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do people still have sex when they're fat and 40? watch

Yes. 40 isn't that old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !!mentor!!)
    It was used when you choked on it though.

I said to him that's not true! Trotsky has deep throated enough guys (to get himself through philosophy school) to avoid choking. Boy, was I embarrassed when I found out you did.
    Stop using homophobic insults you ****. I don't even study philosophy as a degree; I just believe philosophy matters and could prevent the likes of you. Your birth certificate Sir, is an apology letter from the condom factory. I am sorry to be the one who has to tell you this. It's disappointing that your dad still has not learnt his lesson, the condom factory won't be too happy that theor condoms did not fail but were sold to an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    Stop using homophobic insults you ****. I don't even study philosophy as a degree; I just believe philosophy matters and could prevent the likes of you. Your birth certificate Sir, is an apology letter from the condom factory. I am sorry to be the one who has to tell you this. It's disappointing that your dad still has not learnt his lesson, the condom factory won't be too happy that theor condoms did not fail but were sold to an idiot.
    No homophobic insults were used. I was insinuating prostitution but it's interesting that homosexuality was the first thing you thought of.

Homosexuals have a tough enough time without you promoting these silly stereotypes, so for their sakes and the sake of every decent human being, you should educate yourself a bit more. I can explain it for you in further detail but I can't understand it for you.

They say opposites attract. So when you're 40 i'm sure you'll get to meet
    someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

Remember, if you need a safe space, I built one for you on page 1.

ReputationRep:
    40 is not even half way through life and you think people that age dont have sex lol. Time flies, it wont seem long before you are 40 and your personality and sex drive will most likely be very similar to now.

You could be a 40-year-old that isn't fat, still has some looks and is experienced enough get 25-year-old girls and know how to satisfy them

Then again, you could be a 20-year-old student that struggles to keep it up after a couple of drinks. Imagine the problems you're going to have at 40!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You could be a 40-year-old that isn't fat, still has some looks and is experienced enough get 25-year-old girls and know how to satisfy them

Then again, you could be a 20-year-old student that struggles to keep it up after a couple of drinks. Imagine the problems you're going to have at 40!
    that's what I said in the title 40 and FAT. Being 40 doesn't make you unattractive. Just look at Jenifer Aniston. I was talking about the stereotypical British 40 year old couples who dont really care about their looks anymore, don't shave, don't wash too often and are fat. Let's face it, being fat is unattractive and there is no way around that. I just dont get if they settle for bad sex, or no sex. That's what I was wondering.

ReputationRep:
    Granted, I'm not 40, but I weigh 210lbs and have a very active sex life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Granted, I'm not 40, but I weigh 210lbs and have a very active sex life.
    that's not good. I dont know how you get laid but try to get in shape again. You are destroying your heart, risking diabetes, high blood pressure and being ripped on at school.

ReputationRep:
    that's not good. I dont know how you get laid but try to get in shape again. You are destroying your heart, risking diabetes, high blood pressure and being ripped on at school.
    Thank you for your concern. However, I'm overweight because of a medication I'm taking. I put on 40lbs in 4 months. I actually eat a good diet, play roller hockey and basketball, and regularly lift weights.

And of course, all the sex is pretty good exercise too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Thank you for your concern. However, I'm overweight because of a medication I'm taking. I put on 40lbs in 4 months. I actually eat a good diet, play roller hockey and basketball, and regularly lift weights.

And of course, all the sex is pretty good exercise too.
    i didnt know about that, sorry. I hope youll get well soon. What kind of medication is it if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    i didnt know about that, sorry. I hope youll get well soon. What kind of medication is it if you dont mind me asking?
    Thanks. It's for schizophrenia - sadly the newer drugs are notorious for weight gain. :sad:

Anyway, to keep this on topic, if you truly love someone I don't think age or even weight will matter. If your girlfriend was horribly scarred and lost her leg in a car accident and so put on weight because of the lack of exercise are you really going to leave her or never have sex again with her? I suppose if you're not married then you have no formal commitment to her, but it would still be a **** move. Attraction can be so much more than simply physical.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.