Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My wife skydiving in kenya... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    She was in kenya for 10 yrs...? Without you...?
    When she couldn't get a visa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Looks dangerous doesn't it? This is my wife skydiving in Mombasa Kenya! a couple of weeks ago...

https://youtu.be/g8xMFJ3dEbQ
    It says "This video is not available"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that the same wife that was in danger some time ago? I can see why now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    It says "This video is not available"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it works when i click on it. maybe try a different browser?

(Original post by yudothis)
    Is that the same wife that was in danger some time ago? I can see why now.
    she was never in danger. only she caught an unknown disease in kenya, and so we nearly lost her then. apart from that, no sorry you have got someone else!!

ReputationRep:
    it works when i click on it. maybe try a different browser?

she was never in danger. only she caught an unknown disease in kenya, and so we nearly lost her then. apart from that, no sorry you have got someone else!!
    Oh, well my memory is not that great. But danger/disease, wasn't too far off.

So how come she went on a trip on her own and you had to "man the fort"? Isn't marriage supposed to be together?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=yudothis;67424384]Oh, well my memory is not that great. But danger/disease, wasn't too far off.

So how come she went on a trip on her own and you had to "man the fort"? Isn't marriage supposed to be together?[/QUOTE]

They wanted to go back on their own. And i think it did them the world of good. But it is also good to see them back. thanks

ReputationRep:
    They wanted to go back on their own. And i think it did them the world of good. But it is also good to see them back. thanks
    Ah well fair enough. Looks like she kept you up to date with some great videos anyway. And Kenya seems a great place for a vacation!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand your marriage...

ReputationRep:
    Is it awkward having a black step kid? Like do u get weird looks when you're out in public

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=john2054;67424436]
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Oh, well my memory is not that great. But danger/disease, wasn't too far off.

So how come she went on a trip on her own and you had to "man the fort"? Isn't marriage supposed to be together?[/QUOTE]

How did you cope with having a long distance relationship when your wife was in Kenya for so long?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Pinkberry_y;67442430]

How did you cope with having a long distance relationship when your wife was in Kenya for so long?
    With great difficulty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.