Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    eh might as well join in

I'm Maha, i am 16 and i am an expert in wasting my time. I have damaged my hair from bleaching it blonde I like museums and parks. I ALSO WANT WORLD PEACE *cue hand gestures and hand on hip followed by a steady walk to join my fellow competitors*
    Hey we have a few things in common!What charities do you volunteer for? I raised money for one called Keeping Up Awareness but as far as I was concerned they weren't registered so I left them asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Don't take the internet so seriously, sweetheart.

Attachment 578882
    ................................ ...........................

God damnt i AM SUCH a fool. Apologies for calling you shallow man

1. I only took you seriously cause I know guys like that in real life,

2. I'm just crap when it comes to all things sarcasm related

3. I'm take everything far too seriously

ffs its been a long day/week/month/lifetime(Lifes just generally been **** for me so I snapped at a stranger on the net)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AnaHansolo)
    Hey we have a few things in common!What charities do you volunteer for? I raised money for one called Keeping Up Awareness but as far as I was concerned they weren't registered so I left them asap
    Penny appeal and Age Uk. I occasionally do stuff for amnesty international.

ReputationRep:
    Penny appeal and Age Uk. I occasionally do stuff for amnesty international.
    Thats cool how do you find volunteering for these charities? Do they guide and support you well.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    ................................ ...........................

God damnt i AM SUCH a fool. Apologies for calling you shallow man

1. I only took you seriously cause I know guys like that in real life,

2. I'm just crap when it comes to all things sarcasm related

3. I'm take everything far too seriously

ffs its been a long day/week/month/lifetime(Lifes just generally been **** for me so I snapped at a stranger on the net)
    :laugh: No worries!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Thats cool how do you find volunteering for these charities? Do they guide and support you well.
    Yeah i guess they do, i originally started because it looks good on your UCAS application but now i am genuinely enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guess they do, i originally started because it looks good on your UCAS application but now i am genuinely enjoying it.
    That's great to hear! I'm currently looking for somewhere to volunteer but juggling year 13 and charity work seems like it'll be tricky
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    That's great to hear! I'm currently looking for somewhere to volunteer but juggling year 13 and charity work seems like it'll be tricky
    Good Luck! Although i am positive you will manage it as its going to be worth it in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Will join you guys.I'm Arty, 23, I enjoy oil and watercolour painting, anatomic life drawing and clay sculpture. Currently I'm trying to understand the art of cooking XD
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by agrew)
    Will join you guys.I'm Arty, 23, I enjoy oil and watercolour painting, anatomic life drawing and clay sculpture. Currently I'm trying to understand the art of cooking XD
    do you have any pictures of your work? i am intrigued....

ReputationRep:
    do you have any pictures of your work? i am intrigued....
    Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  93.5 KB

Well, it's my replica of the work of Isaac Levitan. I've just started painting with oil and I'm trying to replicate different works to get a better sense of the paint. So don't bash too much, hahahaha.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by agrew)
    Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  93.5 KB

Well, it's my replica of the work of Isaac Levitan. I've just started painting with oil and I'm trying to replicate different works to get a better sense of the paint. So don't bash too much, hahahaha.
    its good haha don't worry, better then anything i could do!

ReputationRep:
    its good haha don't worry, better then anything i could do!
    It's my first work in oil, so you never know how it will look at the end. You should definitely try if you haven't yet.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by agrew)
    It's my first work in oil, so you never know how it will look at the end. You should definitely try if you haven't yet.
    i have honestly have had enough of art after art gcse haha

ReputationRep:
    i have honestly have had enough of art after art gcse haha
    Oh, I'm not really familiar with the gsce system, does it imply more practical or theoretical classes?In my case it's just a hobby, you know sometimes you're in the mood for creating something, but then suddenly you realise that you haven't touched your brushes for several months .
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by agrew)
    Oh, I'm not really familiar with the gsce system, does it imply more practical or theoretical classes?In my case it's just a hobby, you know sometimes you're in the mood for creating something, but then suddenly you realise that you haven't touched your brushes for several months .
    Its more practical, whenever i want to do something mildly artistic is turns out like crap, then what happens is that i end up throwing it away, however if it do a small doodle on a scrap piece of paper it turns out good but then i can never recreate it so i give up.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.