>Gatwick>Plane>Spain
    Whereabouts you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    >Gatwick>Plane>Spain
    lucky *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    lol i used to work at a grocery store. When the store closes 9:00 Pm youi would have one person left in the store, and that one person would shop for another 15 to 20 min, i sometimes wished i could kick there ass out.
    oh we have people like that in our shop- and i work in a clothes store. when the man on the tape comes on and says *this store is closing in 5 mins* peope still come in the shop.....we had a queue of about 10 people at the till the other day....10 mins AFTER the shop had shut. now i'm sorry but if a shop is about to shut, i will never go in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    >Gatwick>Plane>Spain
    Heathrow>Plane>Piatra-Neamt

according to the guy who runs the camps, it's very poor by romanian standards but it has bars and cinemas and all sorts which are apparantly quite good, according to some girls i was chatting to who've already been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    oh we have people like that in our shop- and i work in a clothes store. when the man on the tape comes on and says *this store is closing in 5 mins* peope still come in the shop.....we had a queue of about 10 people at the till the other day....10 mins AFTER the shop had shut. now i'm sorry but if a shop is about to shut, i will never go in it
    ya i worked in a grocery store for about a year and a half, kinda was cool, im glad i worked there in a way. I worked with 2 of my best friends 5 hot chicks, and 2 cool bosses. Sometimes, my bosses would have wrestling matches before the store started, knocking over stuff, like cereal boxes, bread, ect. on a friday night, they buy 2 24 packs and drink while doing coast gaurd orders.

They were nice enough to make me produce manager during the summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    ya i worked in a grocery store for about a year and a half, kinda was cool, im glad i worked there in a way. I worked with 2 of my best friends 5 hot chicks, and 2 cool bosses. Sometimes, my bosses would have wrestling matches before the store started, knocking over stuff, like cereal boxes, bread, ect. on a friday night, they buy 2 24 packs and drink while doing coast gaurd orders.

They were nice enough to make me produce manager during the summer
    lol wish my managers were that laid-back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    lol wish my managers were that laid-back
    Ive had 6 jobs now, only 2 of them i had managers that were laid back,
    some can be total *******s

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.