Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Is the dream of studying medicine over? Bad A2 Results - Extenuating Circumstances? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebally)
    UEA or Bristol are the only ones where I can meet the criteria currently!
    You applying for another course for the other 3 spaces then?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I really need some advice, my school have filled out an extenuating circumstances form for me and have sent it to Exeter University, but I'm not sure whether or not they'll take it into consideration? Basically my mum had been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer late march and I haven't been able to revise properly as I've had to look after her and my 3 sisters. I don't know why I feel like they wont...? I've applied for Medical sciences and need AAB, so far exams haven't went great and I'm really scared that I won't be able to get in. I've tried so hard to get into Exeter now I feel like it's just a distant dream. I'm not sure if I should call them personally or?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.