Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you wish people at school could see you now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would love to more to show the teachers who said I wouldn't succeed in the jewellery trade

ReputationRep:
    I wish my teachers could see me now. Especially my science teachers and sports teachers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My god yes, I would love to see people from my primary school. The guy who used to bully me for being a boffin and know it all was an arrogant sod who used to go on about how he'd become a heart surgeon and how his seat at Oxford was already reserved because he got into a grammar school. Well he failed his a levels, failed to get into medical school here and is now studying in Bulgaria with all the other British Medic rejects, whilst I got into Imperial for Medicine with straight A* at A level, off the back of my own hard work.
    The girl who bullied me mercilessly about my looks and thought I was weird for not having a boyfriend at primary school (erm....?) got knocked up at 15' had an abortion then got knocked up again at 17 and is now a single mum. Another girl who bullied me about my looks , is fat and looks like a butch lesbian, yet continues to spam Facebook with photoshopped selfies of herself, did BTEC hair and beauty now works at a hairdressers. Basically the majority of my primary school class have now amounted to nothing, are either on the dole, doing Micky mouse degrees or are nowhere near what they aspired their lives to be. A lot of them peaked looks wise at 14 and now look awful or have gained A LOT of weight.
    Who's laughing now B*t*hes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Why, curly fry?
    they think I look like Bangladesh

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no really. I think it'd be interesting to know what they think of me now that I'm more confident (not massively, but more than I was) and now that I've started wearing clothes which are more 'grown up' I guess, rather than the usual jeans and hoodies I loved to wear (I still do, just not as often). On the other hand, I disliked all of the people I went to school with and don't care if I never see any of them again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    What did they put in this guy's drink eh?

This just sounds like a joke or complete delusion. It sounds like someone who's not doing **** with your life so you're defending it with this backwards theory. Continuing to fail is literally the opposite of progress.
    Nah G. Have your opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blind Ferret)
    Nah G. Have your opinion though.
    Alrite then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    they think I look like Bangladesh
    what?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I'm in a humble/contented place. Don't need others to see me shine to know there's a sun-beam in my heart

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I see them every weekday at school.

ReputationRep:
    only the one girl who im still friends with. Everyone else nah. Thats awks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.