Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    If you had no interest in this post you wouldn't have replied, move over, stop replying to things that don't interest you, if are truly that offended by a post I made about MYSELF.
    Already, emotion is oozing out of you.

You've used the word 'interest' twice. That bamboozles me.

Kindly quote where I mentioned any level of my interest in this post and I will reward you with a warm fuzzy rep.

ReputationRep:
    I never get these kindsa threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissFun)
    I can't see a picture?
    I removed it. People don't like the idea of this apparently. All I got was insecure males talking about how I need to get some self confidence. The irony. I'm the one posting a picture of myself online whilst they tap on a keyboard behind a screen. I don't even know why I posted it in the first place lol, I knew this would happen. You're not allowed to be publicly confident in 2016. You're automatically arrogant and fishing for compliments, sheesh. I'm just a quiet guy that wants opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I removed it. People don't like the idea of this apparently. All I got was insecure males talking about how I need to get some self confidence. The irony. I'm the one posting a picture of myself online whilst they tap on a keyboard behind a screen. I don't even know why I posted it in the first place lol, I knew this would happen. You're not allowed to be publicly confident in 2016. You're automatically arrogant and fishing for compliments, sheesh. I'm just a quiet guy that wants opinions
    You're good looking... Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Deep
    "What the superior man seeks is in himself, what the small man seeks is in others" - Confucius
    Gtfoh with your philosophy ********. I just wanted some opinions on how I looked. Intrinsically I'm perfect. I just want a realist's view on what I look like from the outside. You really are overthinking this, massively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DraculaMihawk)
    You're good looking... Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe a little bi-curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    Maybe a little bi-curious
    Hence why I said what you were saying and doing was feminine. But oh no! I bet i'm going to get picked up on being offensive now even though evidently, everything I have said is accurate.

(Original post by saraxh)
    You need some confidence!
    yasssss. lift their spirit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruthBeTold')
    Hence why I said what you were saying and doing was feminine. But oh no! I bet i'm going to get picked up on being offensive now even though evidently, everything I have said is accurate.
    I'm not offended, believe me, far from it. But how does being feminine have anything to do with being bi-curious?
    I'm far from feminine, whether you thought this post was 'feminine' or whatever is fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    Gtfoh with your philosophy ********. I just wanted some opinions on how I looked. Intrinsically I'm perfect. I just want a realist's view on what I look like from the outside. You really are overthinking this, massively.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M

ReputationRep:
    Suprising seeing miley with so much clothes on:teehee:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    You are a fairly attractive dude and you need some confidence, asking people on the internet doesn't do anyone any favours as its full of trolls and ignorant people, just strut your stuff and be you!

ReputationRep:
    I said intrinsically, by that i mean i have no problems with myself or how i look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    You are a fairly attractive dude and you need some confidence, asking people on the internet doesn't do anyone any favours as its full of trolls and ignorant people, just strut your stuff and be you!
    Ahh i do have confidence, i guess i'm just too superficial, looks don't even matter that much, especially to females.. I get way more attention from gay guys than girls lmao, its weird. I feel like most girls put personality first, which is a good thing of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I'd say 2/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadixx)
    I'd say 2/10
    Lool I deleted sorry, too many trolls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    Lool I deleted sorry, too many trolls
    ha ha it's ok. i already know what you look like :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadixx)
    ha ha it's ok. i already know what you look like :/
    Soo you're another troll then?
    Sheesh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    Soo you're another troll then?
    Sheesh.
    i was just giving you my honest opinion babe

ReputationRep:
    why so low? If you're over 18 then whatever, you shouldnt be finding any 17 year old attractive, especially when I look 15/16.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.