YouTubers are trash! 16 year olds trying to make a living off daily vlogging!

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Read the post I just made to why I hate her now. I used to like her but now she just pisses me the **** off.

I haven't hear of her to be honest, I'll check her out and let you know!

I do quite like Superwoman and JennaMarbles though. Oh, Miranda Sings is nice too.
    What about Mike an Patricia bright? I think they're pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    I made three You Tube videos. One has 103,000+ views to date. It's pretty crap though. It's called My Collection of Pointe Shoes, and was the first video I made. I basically lined up all my pointe shoes on my bed and filmed them, telling people about each pair. [Pointe shoes are the special hardened shoes ballet students and female ballet dancers wear so they can stand on the tips of their toes].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I can't even express my hatred for Zoella in words, she's the worst one.
    Wow, that's harsh. What's wrong with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I haven't heard of them either, I don't watch a lot of YouTube videos if I'm honest. I used to, but now I just watch the main people who are dedicated to it etc. The people I mentioned before.

ReputationRep:
    Jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Off-topic but I couldn't see your last quote, damn thread got shut down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    Wow, that's harsh. What's wrong with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll just copy and paste it:

I actually liked her before she moved in with Alfie to Brighton. She's died her hair blonde, when it doesn't suit her. She's morphing into her boyfriends sister which is a creepy. She jokes about Tanya dying, finally being able to be with Jim and already pregnant with his babies.

She's become a total sell out, she sits at home all day on her ass doing nothing. Only uploads when companies send her products for the promotion. It was July and she's talking about Christmas, watching Christmas movies etc and mentioned it in every video. Marcus threw shade at her for it.

She never leaves her house unless it's for money. She doesn't attend anyone else's event unless she's being paid. She didn't even go to Niomis event.

Not to mention the fact, she promoted 12 year old girls swim wear DESPITE being 26 and claiming her audience is 18-24. Yeah, right.. Keep dreaming. Then again, she only promoted it because she was being paid to do so.

She needs to move back in with her Dad or Joe, they put her in her place. They don't put up with her ****. People use her for the views.Please don't get me started on her boyfriend, I want to hit him with a brick multiple times

The vlogger I do like: Superwoman. She has over 600, vlogs everyday. Almost 10 million subscribers. Uploads on Monday and Thursday with new ideas. She MOVED alone from Canada to America for more career opportunities despite having 10 million subscribers? I wonder why that is, it's because she's a hard worker. She always uploads a Q & A once a month on the 13th if I remember correctly.

If you think I'm being harsh, you clearly haven't read GuruGossip. They're a lot worse. There is at least 45 threads about her, 41 pages at least in each thread. Nearly everyone hates her except 12 year old little girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I'll just copy and paste it:

I actually liked her before she moved in with Alfie to Brighton. She's died her hair blonde, when it doesn't suit her. She's morphing into her boyfriends sister which is a creepy. She jokes about Tanya dying, finally being able to be with Jim and already pregnant with his babies.

She's become a total sell out, she sits at home all day on her ass doing nothing. Only uploads when companies send her products for the promotion. It was July and she's talking about Christmas, watching Christmas movies etc and mentioned it in every video. Marcus threw shade at her for it.

She never leaves her house unless it's for money. She doesn't attend anyone else's event unless she's being paid. She didn't even go to Niomis event.

Not to mention the fact, she promoted 12 year old girls swim wear DESPITE being 26 and claiming her audience is 18-24. Yeah, right.. Keep dreaming. Then again, she only promoted it because she was being paid to do so.

She needs to move back in with her Dad or Joe, they put her in her place. They don't put up with her ****. People use her for the views.Please don't get me started on her boyfriend, I want to hit him with a brick multiple times

The vlogger I do like: Superwoman. She has over 600, vlogs everyday. Almost 10 million subscribers. Uploads on Monday and Thursday with new ideas. She MOVED alone from Canada to America for more career opportunities despite having 10 million subscribers? I wonder why that is, it's because she's a hard worker. She always uploads a Q & A once a month on the 13th if I remember correctly.

If you think I'm being harsh, you clearly haven't read GuruGossip. They're a lot worse. There is at least 45 threads about her, 41 pages at least in each thread. Nearly everyone hates her except 12 year old little girls.
    Remember, she has anxiety. Enough said.

People do things for reason, who are we to judge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Remember, she has anxiety. Enough said.

People do things for reason, who are we to judge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I personally don't think she has anxiety.

*waits for the 12 year old Zoella wannabes*

:hide::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    If there's a market for this sort of thing then you can hardly blame her, I've got no idea why people find this type of cancer the least bit entertaining though.#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I personally don't think she has anxiety.

*waits for the 12 year old Zoella wannabes*

:hide::laugh:
    Urrm I'm goddam serious.

I'm not 12 actually. I'm well over that age.

Btw I'm only joking. Some of these YouTubers are full of it at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Urrm I'm goddam serious.

I'm not 12 actually. I'm well over that age.

Btw I'm only joking. Some of these YouTubers are full of it at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, I'm sorry! 😳 .. I thought you were being serious!

It's just whenever anyone gives her slight bit of criticism or how to improve her videos, her minions get so defensive. They say "oh she has anxiety leave her alone" or "you only see 10 minutes of her day" and "get a job". Like, being a YouTuber is a real job lol.

She attacks people who give the slightest bit of criticism, if you're in that type of career then obviously some people will criticise you. You need to learn how to brush it off lol.

I don't mind some youtubers like Superwoman, she's one of my favourites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Oh, I'm sorry! 😳 .. I thought you were being serious!

It's just whenever anyone gives her slight bit of criticism or how to improve her videos, her minions get so defensive. They say "oh she has anxiety leave her alone" or "you only see 10 minutes of her day" and "get a job". Like, being a YouTuber is a real job lol.

She attacks people who give the slightest bit of criticism, if you're in that type of career then obviously some people will criticise you. You need to learn how to brush it off lol.

I don't mind some youtubers like Superwoman, she's one of my favourites.
    Apology accepted And sorry for annoying you

Yep, I get ya. She's got her little minions attack you. Like if she pays them to do that.

Yeah superwoman is cool. I also like Joe Weller, he's a top lad! But his recent video seems to be OTT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The fact you even know who they are suggests you've contributed to the problem. If not by viewing their videos then by talking (promoting) them here.

ReputationRep:
    Let them do what they want. At least they're earning money, making their viewers happy and achieving things. Some vlogs are interesting, like DoseOfFousey

ReputationRep:
    Apology accepted And sorry for annoying you

Yep, I get ya. She's got her little minions attack you. Like if she pays them to do that.

Yeah superwoman is cool. I also like Joe Weller, he's a top lad! But his recent video seems to be OTT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry about it, it's fine

She deletes criticism comments on her videos, they're filtered. You should look at her old videos comments 😂😂 .. She's also always with Poppy and Sean! Alfie's family, where have her own family and friends gone? Then again, Poppy and Sean are using Zoella. Poppy has her blog and Sean has his own YouTube channel own which Zoella promotes.

Sacconejoly piss me so much, his wife had an miscarriage and they filmed the whole thing. Have some shame, please don't stoop so low for money. I'm a female and if I were going through a miscarriage, my husband or partner whatever was filming me.. I'd punch him in the face. They're both money greedy though. Bunch of *****, Jonathon once pranked about kidnapping Zoella I think and made a whole video about it. So creepy, he's like 40 lol.

Superwoman has over 600 vlogs, she vlogs everyday and is going to be in 2 new movies in America. I can't wait lol.

I haven't heard of Joe Weller but I'll check him out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Don't worry about it, it's fine

She deletes criticism comments on her videos, they're filtered. You should look at her old videos comments 😂😂 .. She's also always with Poppy and Sean! Alfie's family, where have her own family and friends gone? Then again, Poppy and Sean are using Zoella. Poppy has her blog and Sean has his own YouTube channel own which Zoella promotes.

Sacconejoly piss me so much, his wife had an miscarriage and they filmed the whole thing. Have some shame, please don't stoop so low for money. I'm a female and if I were going through a miscarriage, my husband or partner whatever was filming me.. I'd punch him in the face. They're both money greedy though. Bunch of *****, Jonathon once pranked about kidnapping Zoella I think and made a whole video about it. So creepy, he's like 40 lol.

Superwoman has over 600 vlogs, she vlogs everyday and is going to be in 2 new movies in America. I can't wait lol.

I haven't heard of Joe Weller but I'll check him out
    But you've got to admit, almost everyone would delete comments that criticise. But you can always act upon the criticisms. But eh, some people don't do bother to do that.

Lol do you know what, I've never watched Zoella' videos, so I don't know who the hell those people are you just mentioned. Hey, I'm a guy why would I watch makeup tutorials? 😂

On the other hand, there's superwoman. She's amazing.

Omg really? What are those two movies going to be called? Can't wait to watch them.

Check him out. I don't know if you'd like it, considering your a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair do's eve

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But you've got to admit, almost everyone would delete comments that criticise. But you can always act upon the criticisms. But eh, some people don't do bother to do that.

Lol do you know what, I've never watched Zoella' videos, so I don't know who the hell those people are you just mentioned. Hey, I'm a guy why would I watch makeup tutorials? 😂

On the other hand, there's superwoman. She's amazing.

Omg really? What are those two movies going to be called? Can't wait to watch them.

Check him out. I don't know if you'd like it, considering your a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sorry haha! Sacconejoly are a family of 4, where they make random videos and vlogs. Zoella is being paid to promote them I think.

I just think the husband behaving is appalling, who records their wife while she's suffering a miscarriage?

She was in Dr Cabbie and going to be in Bad Moms soon. She even made a video with the Rock! Just goes to show how hard working she really is. She moved from Canada to America lol.

Haha, we'll see

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you would like a free student discount then please click the link below and sign up. Unlike NUS it's completely free of charge. All you need is a school email. You don't want to miss out on this offer myunidays.com/r/Cl40gcR7A-Y

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.