Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

My boyfriend has finally forgiven me for cheating etc. but I'm not even happy about i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Not really sure what else is there t explain - im a cheater and i like crazy parties when the mood strikes me, my boyfriend is a nice person but im totally ungrateful and emotionally numb sums it up pretty well
    Well your actions are horrible but at least in some roundabout way you understand this as evidenced by your postings here. The kindest thing you can do for your BF is end the relationship seeing as he is too pathetic to end it himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomnomnom7)
    all i can see is a plain simple selfish personality idk what are you fishing about but you are just **** aint nothing anyone can really do about it

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Mania ftw :indiff:

I've no doubt that some elements will be in some way beneficial, so definitely give it a good go!
    heard that one before, actually. from a shrink. never went to see them again, they misdiagnosed me with bipolar and i dont have it. its just my personality.
    but yeah thanks will try to work on some of my sleep patterns they defo need improvements

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Well your actions are horrible but at least in some roundabout way you understand this as evidenced by your postings here. The kindest thing you can do for your BF is end the relationship seeing as he is too pathetic to end it himself
    can you please stop calling him that? i can deal with people insulting me on here but im not happy with people posting crap about him. you dont even know him. ive already explained the reasons why hes so forgiving (perhaps you havent read that post, if not thats fine, i know its a long thread). I guess im not a kind person though... not going to end it.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg dwkjdw.jpg (10.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Ciel. - Your BF is pathetic. I don't beat around the bush, i pity him and feel sorry for him. You are a disgusting selfish person who has likely turned him into a shell of who he was. If you are not a troll and this thread is genuine, you need to end the relationship FOR HIM

Do you watch game of thrones? You are Ramsay, you bf is Reek

ReputationRep:
    Ciel. - Your BF is pathetic. I don't beat around the bush, i pity him and feel sorry for him. You are a disgusting selfish person who has likely turned him into a shell of who he was. If you are not a troll and this thread is genuine, you need to end the relationship FOR HIM
    do you know whats really pathetic? you and your judgemental, ignorant comments. youre probably one of those people who would happily stone anyone who committed adultery......like i said, you dont know him, you dont even know me and you dont know our/my history and his reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    do you know whats really pathetic? you and your judgemental, ignorant comments. youre probably one of those people who would happily stone anyone who committed adultery......like i said, you dont know him, you dont even know me and you dont know our/my history and his reasons.
    I know enough (Sadly) - Your posting display some terrible attitudes and behaviours. You are a death eater who i imagine makes everybody around them miserable

You likely have borderline personality disorder and need to seek out professional help. Please leave your bf

ReputationRep:
    I know enough (Sadly) - Your posting display some terrible attitudes and behaviours. You are a death eater who i imagine makes everybody around them miserable

You likely have a personality disorder and need to seek out professional help. Please leave your bf
    a death eater? what........ i know its a hp reference but how is that reference even remotely related to anything ive said?
    who makes everybody around them miserable huh. i dont think my death would make them happy either, oh is that the true meaning of your reference? death eater. and nope, i dont have one. wont leave him either, he doesnt even want me to. anyway im not going to argue about this, i feel way too calm and cant even get angry meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    a death eater? what........ i know its a hp reference but how is that reference even remotely related to anything ive said?
    who makes everybody around them miserable huh. i dont think my death would make them happy either, oh is that the true meaning of your reference? death eater. and nope, i dont have one. wont leave him either, he doesnt even want me to. anyway im not going to argue about this, i feel way too calm and cant even get angry meh
    You have borderline personality disorder. Regardless, i have offered you my advice. Don't take it (Which you i know you never will) - Your BF will suffer a miserable existence. Its as simple as that

ReputationRep:
    You have borderline personality disorder. Regardless, i have offered you my advice. Don't take it (Which you i know you never will) - Your BF will suffer a miserable existence. Its as simple as that
    you know playing a shrink diagnosing people online when you dont have any qualifications to do so is super rude. just for future reference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    you know playing a shrink diagnosing people online when you dont have any qualifications to do so is super rude. just for future reference
    Ye but you didn't listen to the professionals either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Ye but you didn't listen to the professionals either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh god no. not you rob. are u taking his side? so meannn lol just when i was starting to forgive you for reporting my posts in the past.............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    oh god no. not you rob. are u taking his side? so meannn lol just when i was starting to forgive you for reporting my posts in the past.............
    I never reported your posts. Quit trying to play the victim in all aspects of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I never reported your posts. Quit trying to play the victim in all aspects of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    eh? im not playing the victim. i said that cheating and all that was entirely my fault from the very start what else do you want/ as for the reporting thing, it was meant to be a joke.. i dont take online forums too seriously so even if i get a warning or whatever it doesnt really bother me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    its just my personality
    Sounds like mania to me; personality doesn't cover pronounced mood change, and irrationality seems inconsistent with your persona, but you'd know better than me

will try to work on some of my sleep patterns they defo need improvements
    Good stuff! Hope the material proves beneficial

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommended going to your doctor about your depression. In terms of the cheating, do you think you feel bad because you feel you don't deserve to be taken back? (Not saying you don't, just speculating)

I've definitely done something in the past that I've been guilty of and then feeling worse cause someone has forgiven me so easily.. Just communicate with your boyfriend about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    I'd recommended going to your doctor about your depression. In terms of the cheating, do you think you feel bad because you feel you don't deserve to be taken back? (Not saying you don't, just speculating)

I've definitely done something in the past that I've been guilty of and then feeling worse cause someone has forgiven me so easily.. Just communicate with your boyfriend about this.
    hmmm the whole depression/etc. issue, actually bothers me more than cheating. because i know that being around me when im like that must really suck, and i wish i coud just start actually caring about things again. but yeah will at least try to put more effort into our relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    hmmm the whole depression/etc. issue, actually bothers me more than cheating. because i know that being around me when im like that must really suck, and i wish i coud just start actually caring about things again. but yeah will at least try to put more effort into our relationship
    I don't think anyone is the most pleasant person to be with 24/7. If you've found someone that can deal with you in all moods, then they're a keeper! It's important for both you and them to know that you can't help feeling this way, so it definitely shouldn't be held against you.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.