Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you exercise? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC;[url="tel:67611216")
    67611216[/url]]Well, I'll have a few months of cutting to do for the next summer now as well lol, so it's not all gains sadly.

Yeah it's not something that's gonna be easily quantifiable and I'm not sure enough people care for it to be something the science community would look into :lol: Yeah absolutely, especially if you start out with higher rep/volume stuff, just swell right back up. Each time I've had a lay-off I always jump back in with some German Volume Training and I'm always looking much fuller within a couple weeks.
    Yeah he needs the drugs to get back to that size, but even without them if he just trained naturally he'd still go from pretty skinny to right up to looking better than most people in the gym within mere months. All because he's been that big before.
    Haha, that is true. Seems like you've been on a permabulk for a while now

Agreed! Nobody cares enough haha

That was my point. Obviously to get big big then yeah, it is drugs.
    However, to get to what you said ie a big guy in the gym, then that is what anyone could achieve who was big and then who stops for whatever reason and starts again.

I don't like how huge Olympia guys are (the big class). I think a photo of Jay Cutler post his 'retirement' looked far better than at his peak. Still on juice but just less of it.

Will be interesting to see who wins and where people place anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Haha, that is true. Seems like you've been on a permabulk for a while now

Agreed! Nobody cares enough haha

That was my point. Obviously to get big big then yeah, it is drugs.
    However, to get to what you said ie a big guy in the gym, then that is what anyone could achieve who was big and then who stops for whatever reason and starts again.

I don't like how huge Olympia guys are (the big class). I think a photo of Jay Cutler post his 'retirement' looked far better than at his peak. Still on juice but just less of it.

Will be interesting to see who wins and where people place anyway
    My last cut ended in like May last year I think, so yeah it's been a good year and a bit haha.

Yeah that's what I was getting at, even though he'd need the drugs to get to that actual size again, he'd still put on a hell of a lot of size very quickly without them. Like 10 years worth of natty gains within half a year probably.

ReputationRep:
    I do a sit up each morning when I get out of bed, does that count?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    5x a week, but varying intensity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I do a sit up each morning when I get out of bed, does that count?
    Only if you count to 1 whilst doing it.

ReputationRep:
    I used to exercise 3x a week until I read this article...
    http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22121...o-the-gym.html

ReputationRep:
    I used to exercise 3x a week until I read this article...
    http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22121...o-the-gym.html

ReputationRep:
    Just started with going to the gym and I go there twice a week now (can't go during the weekends, cos I've got a subscription at the university sports centre and I go home during the weekends). Apart from that I cycle about 30 minutes a day and when I don't have lots of studywork to do I take a walk for an hour or so around town.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.