Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Will being pregnant make a hangover worse?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Totally disagree with your point, some are pro choice but only for certain cases, if course we don't know the true story or the age of the baby, the way the OP put it was like she just went Put shopping and simply bought the wrong sized top. She simply needs to stop being stupid with this drinking thing and wait it out till the baby is actually gone. No one truly knows the effect tha this would have on the bab, even that scientific dude/girl (I don't know) as one you haven't experienced it and to there ain't any empirical (fact based ) evidence to show that there in no damage or pain to the child that she does not want. However, logically speaking she (OP) says tht her hang overs are really bad so would it not be the same case for the kid?
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    As far as I can see these responses are pretty stupid.

She clearly said she is having an abortion, so why on earth should she not drink?

Your use of "I'm still pro-choice" before spewing out hate filled judgements towards people who abort is akin to those who use "I'm no racist but" to justify a subsequent racist statement.

You are not pro-choice. Why pretend that you are.

If she is having an abortion then there is nothing wrong with drinking, as the foetus is to be terminated anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You are not pro-choice. Why pretend that you are.
    How dare you tell me what my beliefs and ethics are. The arrogance!

I am pro-choice. Not that I agree with it, or like it, but for one clearly obvious reason. Stupid women get pregnant. Or oops! mistakes happen. It's better the situation gets resolved by a highly educated and trained medical professional than the alternative. Back street abortion. Bottle of vodka as anaesthetic, then coat hangers up the vagina.

ReputationRep:
    This is like Kidulthood IRL.

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.