Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Geniuses only please Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Get out, stick my mushroom tip in the perfect partner, give some calpol to the old lady then take my old friend home. Mission complete.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Run them over and blame it on the storm. Then there'll be no dilemma

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Or i'd roll down my window and as i pass shout "bus w*nkers" and proceed on my way home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohit_Rocks10)
    Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
    * An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

* An old friend who once saved your life.

* The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
    Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
    Many geniuses exist in the land of imagination and creativity. In such a case as this, one does not merely "offer a ride".

This is not a question simply for geniuses - there is no context about the person who looks like they're dying nor the conditions of the other people nor information on when the next bus is likely to come. Are they bleeding on the floor with the other two tending to them? Or does the person who looks like they're going to die look a bit pale. I would find out exactly what's wrong.

I wonder if it would be better to call an ambulance despite the weather? I know some first aid, so maybe I could take the vulnerable one. And about the friend who saved my life - well, if my life was that precious, then what about the life of the one who may be fading away - the person who looks like they're dying?

Shouldn't I save their life?

I know there is no such thing as a perfect person. So the third option doesn't exist. But just imagine that it did. Well, if they're that perfect, they'd probably -- no they WILL -- be able to help manage the situation and think of some ideas too. I'm sure they'd be fine waiting at the bus stop with backup plans. In fact if they'd probably have called an ambulance already, the one that's right in front of my car. If they're that perfect, they'd understand the situation and support everyone all the way.

There's my "genius" answer.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just run them all over.

ReputationRep:
    Let the old friend take the old woman to the hospital in the car and then be with the perfect partner
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao, you must be pretty dumb to think that only 'geniuses' can answer this question.

ReputationRep:
    Let Jesus take the wheel and drive me off a cliff. What makes you think I still have the will to live?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.