Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Foot Fetish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I guarantee it is not! come on, these kinds of threads will attract guys with this fetish, they'll all post here and make it seem like they're tons of them.

But there are like 100 other guys on TSR rn who will not want to rub things on your feet
    i'm pretty sure they'll change their mind about the whole thing once they actually try it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    i'm pretty sure they'll change their mind about the whole thing once they actually try it lol
    I don't know if it's just a fantasy for most people but I do know that people don't know how to read statistics. Maybe it's a common fetish but fetishes aren't common in general - around 4%, according to at least one Psychologist, of men have them. If 40% of those are feet guys then yes foot fetish is a popular fetish but that's still less than 2% of all men.

Anyway, I'm fairly confident most girls will never be with a guy with a foot fetish.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's just a fantasy for most people but I do know that people don't know how to read statistics. Maybe it's a common fetish but fetishes aren't common in general - around 4%, according to at least one Psychologist, of men have them. If 40% of those are feet guys then yes foot fetish is a popular fetish but that's still less than 2% of all men.

Anyway, I'm fairly confident most girls will never be with a guy with a foot fetish.
    can't u see he hasn't even responded to what i told him? he knows i'm right, he just won't admit it

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    can't u see he hasn't even responded to what i told him? he knows i'm right, he just won't admit it
    Who are we talking about over here?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

It's like you have a personal problem towards people who have a foot fetish, why do you care so much that other people are in to, to have researched this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's like you have a personal problem towards people who have a foot fetish, why do you care so much that other people are in to, to have researched this kind of thing.
    I don't have a problem with you - at all, I research all kinds of things and I'm really opinionated :/

Apologies if I sounded like I had something personal with feet guys. I don't, I told you I've heard about far worse fetishes than this.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.