The Student Room Group

fat guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
ikr
op mentioned the fact that this fella told her he'd go the gym... to me, that sounds like 'i m overweight rn but i intend to get fit ...God knows when'
and yeah, sexual attraction is important too... i mean if you don't look forward to a date (and op clearly doesn't) then what's the point of going? a free meal? no thanks

listen up mah gurl:smile:)
the fact that you wanna get married soon doesn't mean that you're compatible
everyone has a full body photo or a selfie or sth like that
this guy you're speaking too sounds really shady.. i mean he could be a 60 yr old for all you know
if u don't know what he looks like, how are u even going to recognise him when u get there?

Oh no I've seen his face! And I if I go to the date were getting coffee on a public place, so it's all safe!
Yeah that's the thing sexual attraction is important to me. One guy I really like though is used to smoke weed a lot but I don't know if he has cut down, but I like him that's my only worry. He says he will stop
Original post by ckfeister
dump him

But in worried I'm vain if I do so
Is it?
Original post by Rhaenys10
that means he s fat yeah
did you give him a pic of you?

Yeah I did
Original post by Anonymous
But in worried I'm vain if I do so
Is it?

Fat people at 18 means problems in the future, drop him asap to save you emotional stress in future.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh no I've seen his face! And I if I go to the date were getting coffee on a public place, so it's all safe!
Yeah that's the thing sexual attraction is important to me. One guy I really like though is used to smoke weed a lot but I don't know if he has cut down, but I like him that's my only worry. He says he will stop

well a pretty face is a good starting point
in that case, just go on that date and get it over and done with
if u don't like it'll be okay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending