fat guy Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys
    So I have met this guy online dating
    We're going on a date soon
    Only thing is he is a size XL and I'm a girl who is a size six
    I don't know is this a big size? Does it mean he's fat?
    Do you think this is/should/shouldn't be a turn off?
    I like his personality but thinking about his size puts me of
    dump him
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Are you sure ur not using it as a cloak
    certainly not :giggle: this is a screenshot from my recent video with the shirt on, i like it tucked in but even without it tucked in, it still doesnt look out of place.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 12.11.59.png (92.2 KB)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    48kg at 16 ? How tall are you if you don't mind me asking ? I'm 16 years old, 5t10 in height and weigh 62kg btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im 5''4 i think? im not familiar with feet but in cm i know im around 160cm something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    certainly not :giggle: this is a screenshot from my recent video with the shirt on, i like it tucked in but even without it tucked in, it still doesnt look out of place.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Attachment doesn't work :P
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Attachment doesn't work :P
    hopefully it works. i like oversized clothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    hopefully it works. i like oversized clothing
    Kinda tucked in , i guess it doesnt look too huge :P

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    ikr
    op mentioned the fact that this fella told her he'd go the gym... to me, that sounds like 'i m overweight rn but i intend to get fit ...God knows when'
    and yeah, sexual attraction is important too... i mean if you don't look forward to a date (and op clearly doesn't) then what's the point of going? a free meal? no thanks

listen up mah gurl)
    the fact that you wanna get married soon doesn't mean that you're compatible
    everyone has a full body photo or a selfie or sth like that
    this guy you're speaking too sounds really shady.. i mean he could be a 60 yr old for all you know
    if u don't know what he looks like, how are u even going to recognise him when u get there?
    Oh no I've seen his face! And I if I go to the date were getting coffee on a public place, so it's all safe!
    Yeah that's the thing sexual attraction is important to me. One guy I really like though is used to smoke weed a lot but I don't know if he has cut down, but I like him that's my only worry. He says he will stop

(Original post by ckfeister)
    dump him
    But in worried I'm vain if I do so
    Is it?

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    that means he s fat yeah
    did you give him a pic of you?
    Yeah I did

ReputationRep:
    But in worried I'm vain if I do so
    Is it?
    Fat people at 18 means problems in the future, drop him asap to save you emotional stress in future.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I've seen his face! And I if I go to the date were getting coffee on a public place, so it's all safe!
    Yeah that's the thing sexual attraction is important to me. One guy I really like though is used to smoke weed a lot but I don't know if he has cut down, but I like him that's my only worry. He says he will stop
    well a pretty face is a good starting point
    in that case, just go on that date and get it over and done with
    if u don't like it'll be okay

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.