Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys, how can girls improve their looks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    Squats, Squats, Lunges and Squats!
    Just get a booty and guys will start giving you attention, even if a girl has a mashed up face I still get the tingles if her booty can pop!
    Be Nicki Minaj, got it! :bootyshake:

ReputationRep:
    Just be more confident, you really don't need make-up, tbh it brings more problems than it solves.

ReputationRep:
    Hit the squat rack and go from a four to an eleven out of ten
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    I unfortunately wasn't gifted in the looks department. I'm not so ugly I break mirrors or anything and I'm pretty sure my mum didn't think about drowning me at birth. Also, I've managed to secure myself some wonderful partners over the years.

However, I have one motherducking face that needs improving. Don't tell me 'you're perfect the way you are' because if I wanted to hear that I'd have asked my mum for advice, not the internet. Don't get cute with me.

What can make a girl go from a 4 to a 9?

...or even a 4 to a 4.5 because, you know, everything's appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    ^^
    Looks like I didn't impress you, should I leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForcomeAnarchist)
    Smooth af
    what was

ReputationRep:
    Honest answer as to how a girl can improve their looks, for me:

Keep your hair in good condition
    Nails & teeth well looked after
    Lift weights & improve your physique (particularly legs), DON'T become one of those ****ing annoying women who think they're a ****ing superhero and deserve recognition because they're female and lift weights though

I think that's basically it. Good hygiene and a decent physique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    I'll be a free coach, re-evaluate the above sentence.
    I hope you can tell that I don't actually talk like that and I'm just baiting you, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you can tell that I don't actually talk like that and I'm just baiting you, yeah?
    We both, ironically, don't know each other too well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Just be more confident, you really don't need make-up, tbh it brings more problems than it solves.
    I suppose it does in a way doesn't it? I'm guessing you prefer being make up free yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it does in a way doesn't it? I'm guessing you prefer being make up free yourself?
    Most of the time yes, I occasionally put eyeliner on if I go out or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    We both, ironically, don't know each other too well.
    Touche but honestly, I don't think I'd have ever had a partner of any description if I went around talking like that.

ReputationRep:
    Touche but honestly, I don't think I'd have ever had a partner of any description if I went around talking like that.
    Hahaha, duh!
    God, it's so irksome but I find that when I start talking like that ironically, it becomes a habit D:

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time yes, I occasionally put eyeliner on if I go out or something
    I know this might seem like I'm rambling, so sorry in advance, but there's a girl in my college class who always wears a face full of make up. This isn't me slandering her, it's beautifully done and you can tell she puts a lot of time and effort into it.

The thing is that whenever she goes out or has an event, she can't look 'done up' anymore because that's her everyday look such a shame really, isn't it?

I think the way you do it is the best way

ReputationRep:
    I know this might seem like I'm rambling, so sorry in advance, but there's a girl in my college class who always wears a face full of make up. This isn't me slandering her, it's beautifully done and you can tell she puts a lot of time and effort into it.

The thing is that whenever she goes out or has an event, she can't look 'done up' anymore because that's her everyday look such a shame really, isn't it?

I think the way you do it is the best way
    Maybe she uses different make-up when she goes out. It's fun to experiment with different looks, especially if it makes her feel happy.

I don't actually have a picture, I've only just realised this :' sorry, I really didn't think that through
    lies. just post it dont be shy.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she uses different make-up when she goes out. It's fun to experiment with different looks, especially if it makes her feel happy.
    She admitted that she doesn't, but she has body dysmorphia so it's really not her fault. I think she's feeling better now she has therapy

ReputationRep:
    She admitted that she doesn't, but she has body dysmorphia so it's really not her fault. I think she's feeling better now she has therapy
    Aww, that's unfortunate.
    It's good that she's getting help though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lies. just post it dont be shy.
    I look different to all my pictures, the last picture I took I was two years younger, I also had hair that was long and brunette. I got 8" cut off the other day and I died it a lighter colour so old ones are pretty useless

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I didn't impress you, should I leave?
    Nope :P

ReputationRep:
    I look different to all my pictures, the last picture I took I was two years younger, I also had hair that was long and brunette. I got 8" cut off the other day and I died it a lighter colour so old ones are pretty useless
    Take a new one.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.