Want a Girlfriend Watch
- 26-09-2016 21:12
- 26-09-2016 21:31
ok a serious response from me because i posted a joke-y one.
girlfriends at 16 don't matter and often cause more emotional harm than good.
take your time and wait for the right person, it will be better for you in the long run.
getting a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend will go badly wrong and you will regret it.
source: personal experience, no girlfriend until I turned 19 ... and I wasn't even trying to date someone ... it just kinda happened very quickly
- 26-09-2016 21:36
"girlfriend"...? I've never heard of that pokemon - where do you catch one?
- Thread Starter
(Original post by hamzakalinle)
- 29-09-2016 17:44
Girls are wierd man. A polite, respectful etc guy they're like nah, but to the biggest, nastiest arrogant prick they fall over themselves.
Oh, and I'm totally not salty/bitter btw. *holds back tears*
my thoughts exactly like yours
- 29-09-2016 17:45
Whip it out
- 29-09-2016 17:46
- 29-09-2016 17:47
- 29-09-2016 17:51
Here's how to get a GF:
- head over to Balamb Garden, sit at the desk, go through the tutorial and you'll obtain Quazecotl
Now on a more serious note:
- be a man
- don't be needy
- lead the conversation, lead everything, lead the date
- be a jerk
- reassure her when she has doubts. Don't be the weak one!
- fake that you have things under control when you don't
- work out
- be healthy
- don't take into account her needs/wishes
- don't compromise yourself for her
Above methods have proven quite successful to me, I've even got a very hot, playful girl that way.