Does everyone have a cold?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am just getting over the final stages of a cold i.e. "I'm so sniffly but at least I've regained normal brain function so I can actually get on with my subjects".

Seriously, this cold is spreading like wildfire, almost everyone I know has a cold and I suspect the few that haven't yet fallen victim to it will soon be taken under the wrath of the common cold. :sick:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I swear almost everyone I speak to has a cold, or knows someone who does.

Do you have a cold?

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have not showered in a day, and my nose is going to fall off and my fever is making me feel like I'm sunbathing in the Sahara desert.
    I had the flu two weeks ago. Luckily my Dr prescribed antibiotics 6 months ago so took them and began feeling better by the third day.

This bloody weather, one minute hot then cold. Make up your ****ing mind Autumn!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep i'm ill. Blocked nose.

um no I have juice cleanses which rid my body of toxins actually

ReputationRep:
    I've been ill since yesterday. I didn't go into Uni today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

ReputationRep:
    I've had a cold since Thursday - since then I've had a blocked nose, sore throat, headaches, chesty cough, dizziness, and I've felt really cold and its been so difficult to concentrate on work but I'm somehow managing

Blocked nose will not go away, and someones decided to give me earache today

ReputationRep:
    Yep, a couple of people are passing it around my flat at uni. Grrrr

On the plus side, I should have enough vitamins, Lensip, paracetamol and ibuprofen to survive it.

ReputationRep:
    yupp me and all my housemates

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I have 99 other health issues tho. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Nope. I have 99 other health issues tho. :ahee:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Not in like 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    No, but it's inevitable that I'll catch it from the unhygienic peasants on the bus.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was just my area, my throat is killing me and my face feels like a numb mask about to fall off. Its soo cold but yet soo hot. Sniff, Sniff. Can't decide between a warm cup of tea or to raid the freezer. Ugh Life.:afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Yep I got it today but I am feeling better already (Alhamdulillah).

ReputationRep:
    So.. I've got ill once/year as I've moved to diffrent places (understandable) This is the first time since also ..primary school, that I've got ill because of me just getting ill. I've been ill before because I moved some place and that's about it really

ReputationRep:
    My fever isn't going away, sore throat, runny nose, ear ache, headache. All at once.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    So i saw this 2 hours ago and ignored it.
    Now i'm about to go to bed I won't stop sneezing and my nose won't stop running.
    Karma?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so does pretty much everyone at my college too.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.