Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

What is your favourite conspiracy theory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poetic_Innocence)
    bush did 9/11
    A conspiracy theory not made any less convincing by the close friendly relationship between the Bush family and the rest of the Bin Ladens prior to 9/11. Not to mention the other interesting fact that BL was a CIA hireling at one time and he also seems to have been sheltered by the Pakistani military and security services. I'm not saying Bush ordered 9/11, but it all tends to make the idea that BL was the guiding force a little less credible, or at least, that wider forces were at work.

Interestingly, the US has just passed a bill allowing relatives of the 9/11 deceased to sue Saudi individuals for their roles, so we will be seeing more come out on the links between Saudi interests and 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    I just love anything to do with aliens and Nazis.

Think Werner von Braun was just smarter than everyone else? So much more clever that he could just invent rockets and spaceships whilst everyone else was still building wooden propeller planes?

No way. He had access to extra-terrestrial technology. I guarantee it.

ReputationRep:
    Kurt Cobain was murdered after reading love and death i can believe it.

#justice for kurt

ReputationRep:
    Flat earth is my fave

ReputationRep:
    lizard people
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The Bielefeld conspiracy ofc

ReputationRep:
    I know we're all having a bit of a laugh with this thread and everything, but just read on the Sky News page that yet another head of the UK's Child Abuse enquiry team has quit. So many people have now resigned from the job, it makes you wonder if it is something they are uncovering? I DID read somewhere a very disturbing article surrounding ritualistic child abuse around Westminster , but not only including politicians, but senior members of the Royal Family as well. Makes you wonder. Why do these senior judges, with years of experience handling complex,difficult cases, feel not able to continue with this enquiry?

ReputationRep:
    9/11 was an inside job

ReputationRep:
    Recently, that Hilary Clinton has a body double.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    that Bin Laden did 9/11
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dnt h8
    edgy*

ReputationRep:
    JFK is an interesting one. Probably the stupidest one I've seen is that the Connectut school shooting was fake and the "parents" were crisis actors. There's also the one where the Paris attack was an inside job. A false flag op. A poster, I forget her name, made a thread to espouse this retardation when the bodies were still warm

Edit: it was missfats if I remember correctly *

ReputationRep:
    Evolution

ReputationRep:
    That conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    N
    I LOVE THIS!!!!!! AHAHASHADndfhfew k.jasldfs fFS AHAHAHHAHA

ReputationRep:
    If you watch a lot of videos, you should recognise this quote: " At any time, our snipers can drop you, have a nice day!"

ReputationRep:
    Project Blue Beam, any day.

Why?

Because I love the phrase "technologically-simulated Second Coming". Proponents of this must be batshit insane, and it's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    bin laden - 9/11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    JFK is an interesting one. Probably the stupidest one I've seen is that the Connectut school shooting was fake and the "parents" were crisis actors. There's also the one where the Paris attack was an inside job. A false flag op. A poster, I forget her name, made a thread to espouse this retardation when the bodies were still warm

Edit: it was missfats if I remember correctly *
    I was just reading some about JFK, and his Brother RFK who was also assasinated :/.

ReputationRep:
    MKUltra.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.