Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What has been your favourite age so far? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    when i was 14-beginning of 16. they were my GCSE years, it was brilliant, had plenty of good friends, was doing very well grade wise in what i wanted to pursue at A-level, thinking positively 24/7. Before and after were hell.
    When i entered year 7, i was flippin petrified as in primary school, no one swore, everyone was nice, i was freinds with 99% of the year. I then entered an asylum, surrounded by 4x the amount of students in my year, all swearing every chance they get, all bullying each other. i HATED it and to top it all off, i never made any friends until my GCSE years because of that. Worst part is no one understood why i never made any friends, it was flippin obvious! I literally cried almost every day for the first year and a half and i seriously hated my life.
    After my GCSE's A levels started.... and straight away i went from A/B's to D's and didnt change until right near my exams where i came out with 3 C's and a D. Now A2 has started and it's only getting worse as i'm being set more work than what anyone can cope with, what with self tutoring further maths, finding suitable maths unis (i reckon i can get ABC as maximum, couple of resits in maths), doing my UCAS statement (no one told me it opened recently) trying to understand what goes on in lesson, learning the previous years stuff. not to mention they wont stop giving me assingments that each take roughly 2 hours at minimum. I dont have time for it all!!! literally, i've gone back down to panicking every day...

TL;DR (i can see why :P) GCSE years, before was the worst years of my life with sheer misery 24/7. After AS levels started and grades dropped to near 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    oo I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft barge pole. American toast is known for its desire for independence. It'll probably come out swinging when you're done with it. Best of luck though, some can tame the American toast. I'm sure you can too
    I already have! Only one slice, though=))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I already have! Only one slice, though=))
    Your digestive peace is in my thoughts. I wish you well, you deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Your digestive peace is in my thoughts. I wish you well, you deserve it.
    Your words are definitely appreciated. Btw today is the first day when I actually managed to eat something) And I'm also not sick anymore yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Your words are definitely appreciated. Btw today is the first day when I actually managed to eat something) And I'm also not sick anymore yay
    You should have been chugging chicken soup. It's good you're eating something, finally. You're on the road to recovery!

I've also completely recovered, so we're really twins now.

ReputationRep:
    19 for ****ing sure

Old enough for freedom like smoking, drink, no curfew, live on my own, keep my money etc, now being of age.
    Young enough to be a nob without much consequence, so my likability was much higher. Like I got away with being chavvy and rude. It was even attractive. Now it's just becoming a ball and chain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    HEY , DAUGHTER ! ! !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AM I GOD IN THIS THREAD TOO ?
    Ahahah, maybe father!

ReputationRep:

when i was 1-9 yrs old
    after those yrs life was f***** up....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The iron age was my fave.

ReputationRep:
    5 years old

when the only dilemmas going on in my life was my mum not letting me play an extra hour on the swings

ReputationRep:
    Either Years 10 and 11 or my final year of uni, so 14-16 or 20

ReputationRep:
    Any age before 13 :yep:
    Fun being a child :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5 years old; It was a much simpler time, I used to climb trees all day and play with friends. Now I'm at home all day stuck with tons of hw on advanced higher maths and physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for me 17 & 16 they were the calm daisy days - now im 19 at university suffering

ReputationRep:
    For me, the best age was 19, because you are not a child not even a grown-up!

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving my 20s. Happier than ever.

ReputationRep:
    when I was 7-10 so much freedom

ReputationRep:
    Only been 19 for a day and have had no issues yet so all is good!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.