Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I'm Gay AMA

ReputationRep:
    You would have got a lot more attention if you said you were a genderqueer, non-binary, pansexual, third spirited can of dog food using the pronouns 'woof', 'growl' and 'pedigree'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyJade)
    Oh sorry, forgot to specify, the ability to get marriage, here are some other examples: http://www.ranker.com/list/8-things-...oogle.co.uk%2F
    Oh, apologies. I assumed you lived in the UK where that list is all buy void. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    You would have got a lot more attention if you said you were a genderqueer, non-binary, pansexual, third spirited can of dog food using the pronouns 'woof', 'growl' and 'pedigree'.
    I'm not looking for attention...

ReputationRep:
    Have you bought Rebel Heart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    Have you bought Rebel Heart?
    By Madonna? Nope, not really my music style

ReputationRep:
    Oh jeez i think i should have revised more..... that's all i can manage
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :facepalm:
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    Literally anything
    Hm well

I have a few c:

1 - when did you discover you were gay??? and before you had realized you were gay, did you ever have any feelings towards a guy?

2- do you think that your sexuality defines you???

3- do you have any "gay nicknames" for yourself. (forgive me if you're offended by me asking this, but I know someone who does have this c
    or nicknames that others call you by??

Sorry so many questions but I do adore gay people c:

I can't understand why you're getting bashed for making this thread either, I think it's great.

ReputationRep:
    How do you feel about the relationships related AMAs that are suddenly popping out evidently as a result of this AMA

ReputationRep:
    By Madonna? Nope, not really my music style
    then ur not reli gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
    Hm well

I have a few c:

1 - when did you discover you were gay??? and before you had realized you were gay, did you ever have any feelings towards a guy?

2- do you think that your sexuality defines you???

3- do you have any "gay nicknames" for yourself. (forgive me if you're offended by me asking this, but I know someone who does have this c
    or nicknames that others call you by??

Sorry so many questions but I do adore gay people c:

I can't understand why you're getting bashed for making this thread either, I think it's great.
    1. At first i was a major player in the gay straight alliance but i identified as straight, then i thought i might be bisexual... and look where we are now! I literally seriously considered it at april this year and its been a thing since then but i havn't started coming out since recently. I find guys attractive (however some people say my tastes are weird because i don't find conventional guys attractive) but wouldn't really want to do anything sexual with them. The guys i find most attractive are actually bisexual so i don't know how that works but just because i find them attractive doesn't mean i actually want to do anything with them
    2. I don't think it defines as such but i think its a big part of who you are, but that's not just the case for gay people, straight relationships are a big thing as well and i think your happiness depends on it to a certain extent
    3. Idk, i guess i just refer to myself as gay, nah not really sorry

Thank you, it means so much to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyle1198)
    How do you feel about the relationships related AMAs that are suddenly popping out evidently as a result of this AMA
    I didn't notice them.... but if people want to create an AMA it is up to them and they should go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    then ur not reli gay
    I assume you have the album?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the cricketer Les Gay ever thought about coming out?

ReputationRep:
    if you had a pet macaque monkey and it ate all your tabs what would you do ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Do you think the cricketer Les Gay ever thought about coming out?
    I don't know him so i looked him up, i couldn't find anything about him actually being gay, just that his last name was Gay. So no, i guess not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    if you had a pet macaque monkey and it ate all your tabs what would you do ?
    Idek :') , but i would be extremely happy if i had a pet macaque monkey

ReputationRep:
    What was your journey to realisation like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Srsly tho, the thought of guys naked disgusts me
    same here :holmes:

I'm sorry, i realise i'm not different or special, many people are gay. I didn't want to offend you
    just ignore him, youll always get some of these ppl in all walks of life including tsr

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.