Complimenting a man

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Some do? I'm called handsome alot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By whom? (or who, cba with grammar right now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    What on earth is going on? :laugh:

I dont fancy anybody on here, my crush is firmly planted in real life thanks
    Great! it's bad enough being a chav, but a chav on TSR?!? wtf!?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding . Chavs can be cool when they're not harassing you.

ReputationRep:
    I actually love a guy who wears nice shoes. That'll be the first thing I notice and I'll tell them "You've got some WICKED kicks innit?" xD
    All jokes aside, shoes and the aftershave that they're wearing are something I would compliment them on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Great! it's bad enough being a chav, but a chav on TSR?!? wtf!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding . Chavs can be cool when they're not harassing you.
    Tbh I don't think there are any chavs on TSR lmao
    Why would they be on here?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't think there are any chavs on TSR lmao
    Why would they be on here?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really
    I don't know man, human beings are evolutionary creatures. We are built to evolve. Maybe they've started spreading online too :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yet you still like 'em. I shall start a thread entitled "Why do girls like bad boys and ignore us supreme gentlemen?". I will soon be worshiped.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know man, human beings are evolutionary creatures. We are built to evolve. Maybe they've started spreading online too :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yet you still like 'em. I shall start a thread entitled "Why do girls like bad boys and ignore us supreme gentlemen?". I will soon be worshiped.
    Yeah, but on TSR?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like some chavs; for instance, there's one at my workplace, really smart lad, kinda cute and nice too but he dresses like the biggest chav around.

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself, I get loads of compliments about my appearence particularly from DILFs, bears and those into leather.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but on TSR?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like some chavs; for instance, there's one at my workplace, really smart lad, kinda cute and nice too but he dresses like the biggest chav around.
    I don't like logical arguments.

Spoiler:
    Show
    was still j/king. I won't start a thread about us well dressed supreme gentlemen who're overlooked for the chavs.

Spoiler:
    Show
    or will I? *evil laugh*

ReputationRep:
    I don't like logical arguments.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was still j/king. I won't start a thread about us well dressed supreme gentlemen who're overlooked for the chavs.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or will I? *evil laugh*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DO IT!!

ReputationRep:
    a girl the other night at a bar down my street said "that's a really nice jumper" to me and I took it as if she was coming onto me :lol: only because guys don't get comments like that very much

ReputationRep:
    By whom? (or who, cba with grammar right now)
    By the boys 'n' girls

ReputationRep:
    It's a mix of shyness (what to say, will you like being complimented) and decades of being told not to lead a man on.

I mean logically I know that the majority of men are sane creatures that can hear a compliment and not assume sex will be given as their right....but girls get taught to be on their guard and then you have whiny men complaining about being friend zoned.

It's difficult. If I compliment, I tend to focus on personal qualities. Even when I really wanna say...do you know how handsome you are?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.