What Kind of Things Anger You?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    same omg!
    i hate ppl like that.I just ignore them 24/7.And the list that i wrote is what makes me get to my worst stage of anger.i think i need anger management but everyone thinks a "innocent" girl like me doesn't need any anger management.*sigh*
    It is just horrible when you have to constantly hang around with these types of people. Like you said the best way is just to ignore it. I'm glad that someone else can relate though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    It is just horrible when you have to constantly hang around with these types of people. Like you said the best way is just to ignore it. I'm glad that someone else can relate though!
    followed.u r just to amazing...so relatable!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    followed.u r just to amazing...so relatable!!!
    Aww thank youuu!! Followed back because you deserve it! So nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Aww thank youuu!! Followed back because you deserve it! So nice...
    np

ReputationRep:
    people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    People who order one drink at a time when getting a round in and people who start getting pissy about having to wait when there's a huge queue and only 3 of us serving
    It's not your fault at all but if there's a lot of people in needing of being served there should be more staff imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonecenter)
    It's just so stupid isn't it?
    Yeah, exactly whats the point of saying something horrible to someone when you know ur gonna get a horrible answer back. Ur just making things hard for urself and others. But some people just like to act cool and belittle everyone around them unfortunately 😑😑😑😑

ReputationRep:
    Student Finance makes me angry quite often.

ReputationRep:
    I'm angry at an education system that tells people what to think instead of how to think.

ReputationRep:
    when people do effed up stuff, then say they're joking in fear of your completely understandable retaliation

ReputationRep:
    Humble-bragging. I see quite a lot of it on here too, usually people saying stuff like "I only got 99% average in my Further Maths modules, can I still get into London Met?"

ReputationRep:
    dumb people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Humble-bragging. I see quite a lot of it on here too, usually people saying stuff like "I only got 99% average in my Further Maths modules, can I still get into London Met?"
    It seriously just makes other people feel like pure crap when they are happy and get a lower score.

ReputationRep:
    may sound surprising coming from a woman but i don't like people who take their damn time getting ready.

if its a night out or fancy occasion i get it but still, plan in accordance so you have enough time to get ready

i hate it when my friends have been getting ready for several hours but when i turn up at their house they are still not ready, not even dressed.
    then i sit there going 'c'mon guys we've only got an hour left... we've only got 30 mins left... we've only got 10 mins left... we should have left 10 minutes ago' and they're like 'just 5 more minutes.... just another 5 minutes... just 2 more minutes... hey its no big deal if we turn up an hour late' and they're still just applying their first layer of make up

and then worse still if the shoe was on the other foot and for some genuine reason i'm running late they all give me the ****ing third-degree, just sit there whining at me for making them late! bloody irony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    It's not your fault at all but if there's a lot of people in needing of being served there should be more staff imo
    Yeah tbh sometimes my manager does screw up. Although it's mostly way more people turning up that the number written on the booking form and there's not a lot we can do about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Yeah tbh sometimes my manager does screw up. Although it's mostly way more people turning up that the number written on the booking form and there's not a lot we can do about that.
    That's fair enough. There's no excuse for being rude, I can just understand the annoyance felt haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't see what's wrong with that. People are allowed to ask anything they want, even if unrelated (clue is in the acronym anyway), this ain't Reddit pls.
    I agree with you

ReputationRep:
    when people don't get out of the way on a cycle path because they are wearing headphones
    when people abuse animals / dogs / children / people, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunnysideSea)
    Atheists and STEM Nazis
    Weird. I get angry at people that don't do STEM :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    when I'm cruising down the street in my 64 and there are bicyclists blocking the ****ing road - guys, there are no pedestrians on this straight road's pavenment - so kindly stick to the sidewalk so you don't create traffic and general frustration. I swear, bicyclists should be confined to the pavement on straight and clearly visible paths - they make life miserable for people driving cars that will inevitably be slowed down by them.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.