The Student Room Group

Why do south asians act white

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
There's more to life than tsr even though and I see wana be asian roadmen all the time in real life. Even other Asians laugh at them. So its gonna be like that on here too.
True, lol I laugh at them too haha lmfao they r funny tho lol as in they're actions and I hope u dont think I'm one :colonhash:

EDIT: I have nothing against "roadmen" I just find them funny. Just for the sake of clarification :{
please don't shame people for assimilating...
Original post by hamza772000
True, lol I laugh at them too haha lmfao they r funny tho lol as in they're actions and I hope u dont think I'm one :colonhash:

EDIT: I have nothing against "roadmen" I just find them funny. Just for the sake of clarification :{

I love when wanna be roadmen asians try to rap...:facepalm2:
Original post by 0to100

I can rap :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I can rap :biggrin:

I'm not saying people of all races shouldn't or can't rap. As a whit person I'd never.

I'm saying when wanna be roadmen do it..youre not a wana be roadman but if you've got bars then seen.
Original post by 0to100
lmfao, dp u listen to grime? :lol:

Original post by 0to100
I'm not saying people of all races shouldn't or can't rap. As a whit person I'd never.

I'm saying when wanna be roadmen do it..youre not a wana be roadman but if you've got bars then seen.
Eminem.
lmfao, dp u listen to grime? :lol:

Eminem.

we can even keep it to uk and say Plan B...devlin...there's more...
Original post by 0to100

Oh lol, I only rap to the bit of rap in payphone by maroon 5 :biggrin: Na I don't wanaa be a roadman :smile:
Original post by 0to100
we can even keep it to uk and say Plan B...devlin...there's more...
Sorry, never heard of 'em :P
Sorry, never heard of 'em :P

why you lyin for
Original post by 0to100
nah why do some south asians act road
they know their abba or whatever you call it will kill them if they're out too late :rolleyes:

White people acting road is the worst lmao
like pls go kill yourself
Original post by 0to100
why you lyin for
I haven't I swear!
Original post by champagnepapii
White people acting road is the worst lmao
like pls go kill yourself

No need for all that and this is my country, I can do what I want here sweet toots
Original post by 0to100
No need for all that and this is my country, I can do what I want here sweet toots

What makes this your country fool? don't complain about me when your country colonised over half the world
Original post by sleepysnooze
please don't shame people for assimilating...

You're wrong, that isn't what OP meant. You can assimilate without being an *** hole.
What makes this your country fool? don't complain about me when your country colonised over half the world

:ciao:
Original post by 0to100
:ciao:

:2euk48l:
You can't act a skin tone though lol
:2euk48l:

:hmmmm:
Original post by khan_star
Please note this only applies to SOME south Asians not all. So don't think I'm stereotyping

I'm a south Asian and proud and have seen many south Asian teens disregard their culture and act white

Why though

I mean their really hypocritical and they claim they are from Dubai but they are desi.

They also make fun of other south Asians who take pride in their ethnicity if they watch bollywood and that

They disregard asian values, music, food, clothes

They try and get hangovers

Smh. I got made fun of by saying salam alikum to a fellow asian by that same person

They also are sometimes ashamed of their religion.

Like deal with it you are asian. You can't change that. Take pride in your ethnicity

I didn't choose to be brown. I am a Manc and associate myself with white people. I don't like people who watch Bollywood, eat Indian food or wear stupid clothes. My family were born here and we don't live in these crap areas like Wolverhampton.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending