(Original post by Ayaz789)
    I 100% dont do that:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    We don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do so many guys in my area do it then lol ( I feel like everyone who's replied on here is older lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    Agh cool! What uni do you go to? I have no idea what uni I want to go to yet😂 Maybe Cambridge if my a levels turn out as well as my gcses lol

And yes i am my lucky guess!! Idk why my tsr user is tea😂 I made it during exams I think - a stressful time when I drank A LOT of tea ahhaha
    I'll keep my location hidden just in case there's a TSRian lurking near me. Nope out of that. :hand: But it's a very good university. Maybe it is Cambridge. Who knows? I am very mysterious.

Some advice: tea is good. Avoid caffeine. I've been there and it's a dark place.

ReputationRep:
    why do lots of guys do this ???
    Do they???

ReputationRep:
    Tea2345. And also good luck with your Cambridge ambitions. You can do it! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    😊😊😊
    😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    Tea2345. And also good luck with your Cambridge ambitions. You can do it! :dance:
    Haga thank you mr mystery guy!

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean "people know you for your GCSEs"?☺️

ReputationRep:
    OP REALLY wants someone to ask her what she got in her gcses

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I completely agree, think it's so wrong And so sexist - no woman would ever catcall a Man 😢
    It is wrong I agree but I don't know if I'd call it sexist

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.