Trump's comments change nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Pence 2016!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I've got a "Balkan" name lol :rofl:
    I know
    Honestly I don't even care what I reveal around here
    If someone rlly wants to dig up info about me - which I doubt - they've got enough stuff already :rofl:
    That's interesting, I'm just named after Olivia Newton John, what were my parents thinking.

They have about me too, if they do enough digging lol, although only 5 people on here know what I look like, and 1 one them is you haha.

ReputationRep:
    If someone rlly wants to dig up info about me - which I doubt - they've got enough stuff already :rofl:
    hmmm where did i leave my shovel ?

:holmes:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    That's interesting, I'm just named after Olivia Newton John, what were my parents thinking.

They have about me too, if they do enough digging lol, although only 5 people on here know what I look like, and 1 one them is you haha.
    OMFG I actually listened to the Grease soundtrack last night lol
    I've got my pic posted on an actual thread, but I doubt that more than five people have seen it lol :rofl:
    You gotta look specifically for it to find it, so yeah
    I'm glad to be one of those five. <3 Who are the others? Hope not one of the lame ppl we gossip about

ReputationRep:
    Trump bandwagon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    hmmm where did i leave my shovel ?

:holmes:*
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    OMFG I actually listened to the Grease soundtrack last night lol
    I've got my pic posted on an actual thread, but I doubt that more than five people have seen it lol :rofl:
    You gotta look specifically for it to find it, so yeah
    I'm glad to be one of those five. <3 Who are the others? Hope not one of the lame ppl we gossip about
    Hahaha that's weird :rofl:

I'll have a look

And, definitely not anyone lame , I'll pm you

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that's weird :rofl:

I'll have a look

And, definitely not anyone lame , I'll pm you
    You've already seen it lol
    Wet blankets and **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You've already seen it lol
    Wet blankets and **** :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl:
    Mate my landlady's got some friends over and she's being noisy AF
    I'm beginning to think she's trying to get back at me

ReputationRep:
    Mate my landlady's got some friends over and she's being noisy AF
    I'm beginning to think she's trying to get back at me
    She probably is :rofl: :rofl: she may have also seen the marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DownloadKing)
    Yes it changed nothing - he was going to lose even before the tape came out.

1. It's a product of their white immigrant hate syndrome - blaming the pathetic lack of success in their lives on immigrants or even the politicians that allowed all these immigrants in.

There isn't enough of those people in America though for a Trump victory. Most whites are wealthy, well to do and middle class.

ReputationRep:

I've always said there are three reasons people vote for Trump.

1. It's a product of their white immigrant hate syndrome - blaming the pathetic lack of success in their lives on immigrants or even the politicians that allowed all these immigrants in.

2. They want lower taxes. They REALLY REALLY want that extra 5-10%for themselves. They don't want to share it that badly that they will vote for Someone that could potentially cost them the other 90-95%.

3. Or it's just the nuclear option. My life is **** so let me use the only power I have to make life potentially difficult for the other people in the country. That way we are all ****ed instead of just me.

That's it. Three reasons, there are no other reasons lol. Anyone can see Trump is a business failure, a con man. He's racist, sexist and quite pathetic. He's totally incapable and unsuitable to be a president. He's totally untrustworthy. He changes his stance on things almost immediately. Anything he promises you, he will not deliver.

ANYONE with an IQ more than 60 could see that.

All this crooked Hilary ******** is nonsense created by Fox News. No one actually looks at the facts lol

Anyway - which of the three reasons are you?
    the best thing ive read on TSR my whole life lol :five:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't have a vagina, yet interrupted someone with vaguely human characteristics who does have one = misogynist! :judge:

ReputationRep:

I've always said there are three reasons people vote for Trump.

2. They want lower taxes. They REALLY REALLY want that extra 5-10%for themselves. They don't want to share it that badly that they will vote for Someone that could potentially cost them the other 90-95%.

3. Or it's just the nuclear option. My life is **** so let me use the only power I have to make life potentially difficult for the other people in the country. That way we are all ****ed instead of just me.

That's it. Three reasons, there are no other reasons lol. Anyone can see Trump is a business failure, a con man. He's racist, sexist and quite pathetic. He's totally incapable and unsuitable to be a president. He's totally untrustworthy. He changes his stance on things almost immediately. Anything he promises you, he will not deliver.

ANYONE with an IQ more than 60 could see that.

All this crooked Hilary ******** is nonsense created by Fox News. No one actually looks at the facts lol

Anyway - which of the three reasons are you?
    but but but her emails and her husband is the male equivalent to a nymphomaniac #VoteTrumphler2016

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.