lol u guys

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Attachment 585474 :confused:
    do u know the sign that shows"quick reply to this message" it is the sign of a pen on paper.....
    It's right above that
    I have the blue arrow on this post right now!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The last dash on my comment is over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Would you let me borrow one? are you a Christian?
    ofc
    and i'm an edgy atheist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    So this is probably going to my last post on here (I promise) so you guys can celebrate now *cue 'here's the door' 'everyone wanted you to leave lel xDDD'

But like, I'm a troll. And you guys took the bait. I thought you lot were supposed to be smart. I mean I tried to attempt to join this 'community' properly but it was too cringe and I realised I actually have a life. So I trolled instead. And it was hilarious

Idk if it's just my hangover head pain but I acc feel sorry for some of you. You guys need to go outside and make some friends with real people. I understand this site is like a haven for social rejects/recluses etc but misery loves company. You need to try and make an effort to go outside, meet real people etc. Because then what happens, is that girls come on here and feel insecure and get lured in by nonces (I'm not mentioning names) and I honestly don't know how he isn't removed yet. It's a safeguarding issue.

I never really posted much here anyway besides pissing people off so I won't really miss it. I know you won't miss me too but eh, all my insults were based on facts. Go outside. Laters xx

ps s/o to AwesomeGenius and greatguy ILY
    You must think highly of yourself if you think your "trolling" (more like dumbfounded pep-talk lined with assumptions that people are being - what's that word that young people say nowadays - "triggered") amounts to something on this vast internet where there are so many better trolls than you, though, you must be pretty proud of your clowning, only to stop when someone figures out your true nature. There are people that I know that are outgoing people and come on TSR to discuss a whole cluster of things.

You must be very insecure of your own self if you have the audacity to claim that a lot of girls feeling insecure come on here and get lured by nonces (whatever that means), as a safeguarding issue. It's unreasonable to suggest that this "community" is so far from being the internet, that such "safeguarding" issues are so serious on here, as opposed to that not being, unfortunately, the norm on the internet anyway. The truth is that this website is like a lot of other websites - but different in its own way. That difference doesn't cross the line where we as a community are that intimately bonded, which you seem to fail to recognize.

And don't think I don't know that you're still trolling and derive pleasure from it; so much for calling other people social rejects.

I don't mean to be rude to you though. I know that trolling can be fun. But it seems like you're being picky about very small issues as justification for your clowning, for what it's worth.
    :angelwings:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    they are ticked
    Will shoot you a PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Missed you. :cry2:

When someone him/herself is one, they assume everyone else is too. :mmm:
    Takes one to know one lol
    I seriously doubt that she's a troll
    She just want to keep at least 1% of her dignity intact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Missed you. :cry2:
    Fresher's is over for me (which was awesome!) so I think I'll be on this site slightly more than over the previous week, don't worry, missed ya too! :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    do u know the sign that shows"quick reply to this message" it is the sign of a pen on paper.....
    It's right above that
    I have the blue arrow on this post right now!
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Will shoot you a PM
    Name:  wait a second.png
Views: 26
Size:  149.9 KB w8 a second...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    ofc
    and i'm an edgy atheist
    Don't lie to me boy (sic)

I'll grab you by the pussy.

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ermm please leave forehead data with Wendy at reception.*

ReputationRep:
    Can't decide if people like that are very funny or just vile, or both. Depends if you can take the banter. Doesn't bother me what people say to me but some people don;t like it and sometimes it's just mean.

ReputationRep:
    As this issue is pretty sensitive and it's not our place to speculate I'm going to go ahead and close this. But I'll close it with this message.

If at any time you've been made to feel uncomfortable, report it. If you aren't feeling safe, report it. There are a team of people that are here to make sure everyone is safe and they cannot help unless you report the content.

How to make the CT aware:
    Use the 'report' tool for PMs, VMs and posts. It's located on the right, for posts and PMs it's in the top right of every post. Don't feel like you can't report content or you're inconveniencing anyone, it's really appreciated and we're thankful that you take the time to do this.
    Post in Ask the Community Team and a member of the Community Team will be able to discuss your concerns with you. You'll usually get a reply within 24 hours except on weekends, which is out of working hours. The CT are available from Monday to Friday.

Thanks guys and sorry to close the thread, I hope you all understand.
    Ethan :heart:

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.