Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

shocking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    We can watch in Paris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    We can watch in Paris
    Nah, we're gonna watch Rebel Without a Cause there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Hey, at least you're still a sausage, right? :yep:
    I'm sorry to betray you so but I am actually a saucisse not a sausage. I'm so sorry. I never thought anyone would find out. Please. It's the only thing I lied about. :cry2::sadpanda:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    That too. But really, Breaking Bad is, in my opinion, the best TV show ever created. The writers are absolutely brilliant, it's funny and deep at the same time, and the whole series is crafted like a novel, really. So beautiful and tragic and uggghhhhh. I loved it and I don't even like Chem :rofl:

UWS have you watched it?
    I'll check it out at some point :laugh:

After I clear this backlog of games I have to download and play on Steam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I'll check it out now at some point :laugh:

After I clear this backlog of games I have to download and play on Steam
    Play EUIV with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Play EUIV with me
    What's it about?

ReputationRep:
    I've never eaten at KFC.

ReputationRep:
    What's it about?
    It's a strategy game from the end of the hundred years war up to the 1800s, playing different countries over that time.

ReputationRep:
    It's a strategy game from the end of the hundred years war up to the 1800s, playing different countries over that time.
    Meh. Doesn't sound very exciting; let's play Alien: Isolation instead and die like 1000 times to the alien

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Doesn't sound very exciting; let's play Alien: Isolation instead and die like 1000 times to the alien
    You mean each of us just play by ourselves because of no co-op
    I'd watch you play if that's the case.

ReputationRep:
    I could play the frogs and you could play england, have a nice rivalry turned close friendship on our hands

ReputationRep:
    You mean each of us just play by ourselves because of no co-op
    I'd watch you play if that's the case.

It has a mod

I could play the frogs and you could play england, have a nice rivalry turned close friendship on our hands
    How much is it?

ReputationRep:
    It has a mod

How much is it?
    I might have to buy the game first then

It's a fair bit (£35) but it's on sale often, so I'll keep an eye out for you

ReputationRep:
    I might have to buy the game first then

It's a fair bit (£35) but it's on sale often, so I'll keep an eye out for you
    I'd recommend watching the first two Alien movies first, if you haven't already so that you understand it first.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend watching the first two Alien movies first, if you haven't already so that you understand it first.

Thank you
    I've been watching the Alien films periodically since I was a wee lad :rofl:
    I've seen other people play it, just never had the time to sit down and play it but I'll make time for you.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.