How has your day been?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's been a good day 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    elaborate... i was bribed by a nun
    Some guy in a clown suit jumped out of some bushes and started following me around. Nothing much else happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    Some guy in a clown suit jumped out of some bushes and started following me around. Nothing much else happened.
    i hope i don't have any of these creepy ass clown encounters the worse that's happened to me is being followed by some weird chav

ReputationRep:
    i hope i don't have any of these creepy ass clown encounters the worse that's happened to me is being followed by some weird chav
    Uhh...chavs. I hate them. If it ever happens again, kick him in the balls. Then run away. Fast.

ReputationRep:
    Uhh...chavs. I hate them. If it ever happens again, kick him in the balls. Then run away. Fast.
    I haven't got the balls to do that, i ended up changing two buses and going to the middle of idkf*ckwhereamiatplace to throw him off

ReputationRep:
    Exquisite, my day has been exquisite.

ReputationRep:
    It's been long and tiring - I had a day of school with all of my classes (yes, all three classes) and so that was ugh, then I had work and that was nice but tiring and now I can't be bothered to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got the balls to do that, i ended up changing two buses and going to the middle of idkf*ckwhereamiatplace to throw him off
    Hire a bodyguard, like some big buff dude and then tell him to chase that mother trucking chav all the way to Disneyland.

Oh, and idkf*ckwhereamiatplace, I went there on holiday. It was nice. For 5 seconds. Then I got lost.

ReputationRep:
    Hire a bodyguard, like some big buff dude and then tell him to chase that mother trucking chav all the way to Disneyland.

Oh, and idkf*ckwhereamiatplace, I went there on holiday. It was nice. For 5 seconds. Then I got lost.
    its a good place...desolate some may say :P
    i'm poor man why am i meant to get a bodyguard ?

ReputationRep:
    its a good place...desolate some may say :P
    i'm poor man why am i meant to get a bodyguard ?

I have some...contacts. But you gotta keep quiet yeah. Lol what am I saying, I don't know any bodyguards. I'm sorry, you're screwed the next time it happens.

ReputationRep:
    I have some...contacts. But you gotta keep quiet yeah. Lol what am I saying, I don't know any bodyguards. I'm sorry, you're screwed the next time it happens.
    well it was nice knowing you tbh

ReputationRep:
    I got soaked by a lorry driving in a puddle, tripped over and fell in dog crap, lost my keys and phone down a drain and totally burnt my dinner so had to throw it away. Still, it could have been worse, at least I didn't get get groped, chased or punched by a clown.

ReputationRep:
    well it was nice knowing you tbh
    Yeah, It was a good 5 minutes. If you come back as a ghost, don't haunt me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, It was a good 5 minutes. If you come back as a ghost, don't haunt me.
    Hey i can't make any false promises! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Wasted my money on KFC as always sigh...
    I spent £9 in KFC today. On myself. As I do every day...

ReputationRep:
    Hey i can't make any false promises! :P
    Well if you do decide to haunt me, just to warn ya, imma be blessing my house in the name of my lord and saviour Chuck Norris. And that probably won't end well for you. So you might wanna reconsider...

ReputationRep:
    Omg😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I was bribed to convert to catholicism and was almost mugged in a dodgy park... it's been a good day
    Lol a jewish guy was so determined to convert me to judaism :lol: i wear hijab too! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Well if you do decide to haunt me, just to warn ya, imma be blessing my house in the name of my lord and saviour Chuck Norris. And that probably won't end well for you. So you might wanna reconsider...
    Chuck Norris was over years ago my friend :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Lol a jewish guy was so determined to convert me to judaism :lol: i wear hijab too! :rofl:
    hahahha omg well isn't there like a thing saying you can't actually become a full jew? You'd be half jewish?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.