The Student Room Group

If you could have any superpower...

Scroll to see replies

Definitely not mind reading - if other people's minds are anything like my own I certainly don't want to hear that around me constantly.

Plus they're all probably thinking how annoying I am and that would make me sad.
Original post by jenhasdreams
Definitely not mind reading - if other people's minds are anything like my own I certainly don't want to hear that around me constantly.

Plus they're all probably thinking how annoying I am and that would make me sad.

I enjoy that @Fox Corner repped this... "I agree! I AM thinking that!"
Definately teleportation because I hate traveling!
I enjoy that @Fox Corner repped this... "I agree! I AM thinking that!"

:rofl: :heart:
Original post by iamtfastudent
Achieve A*s in GCSE and A levels and become a doctor.

Tsr in a sentence
You missed the best one. Super Speed! Just being able to run at hundreds of miles per hour would be a ****ing experience!

Yeah same I judge people in my mind often. I actual can't help it. All humans are like this and as soon as they know you or look at you they are bound to think of something negative about you at one point. It's natural. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it constantly lol. It would be like getting bullied and not being able to fight back because technically they didn't do anything wrong. My one exception would be to be able to turn it off and on at anytime you wanted to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Stop time. You can teleport by stopping time anyway :biggrin:
Original post by parsn1p
Stop time. You can teleport by stopping time anyway :biggrin:

Yeah same but the more you use it you'll age faster in people's eyes. I would like it that you are immune to ageing once you use the power.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
invisibility and teleportation
The superpower to have every superpower.
The ability to stop time.

How useful that would be in an exam. I could just stop time and work on all the essay questions in my psychology paper for as long as I like. Nyehehehehe... :mwuaha:

Spoiler

Original post by TimidPhoenix

How useful that would be in an exam. I could just stop time and work on all the essay questions in my psychology paper for as long as I like. Nyehehehehe... :mwuaha:

Spoiler

Same I would cheat in my exams, amongst other things like who has ever annoyed me I could tie their shoe lasses together while they're walking lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Out of those I chose the ability to teleport but if I could have any super power the ability to shape shift.
Reply 54
Original post by db10
It was a tough choice for me between:

Teleportation - I could travel anywhere in the world for free and without needing hotels (teleport back home to sleep each night). I could be super lazy about getting to uni/the shops/the bathroom/ANYWHERE! And... I could rob a bank to get rich (disclaimer: this is imaginary, okay!)

Invincibility/Immortality - No need to worry about my safety, my health, or my biggest fear - death! I'd give anything to see what the world is like in 1000 years, and with this power I could! Even in 5000 years! I want to see contact made with alien intelligence damnit! I could also pick fights with bullies, which would be fun.

I'd go with Invincibility/Immortality, just because I'm so curious about the future.

One superpower I think deserves more of a mention in these discussions is shape-shifting. Mystique style. Imagine the things you could do if you could look and sound like anybody you want!

Shape shifting would be the best and in theory could include being immortal, super strength, invisibility and flying
Reply 55
Original post by TimidPhoenix

Spoiler

You could also take books in while the time has stopped
Original post by joecphillips
Shape shifting would be the best and in theory could include being immortal, super strength, invisibility and flying

Yeah I could shape shift into Leonardo DiCaprio and be on the pull every day oi oi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
stop time
I'd be mr-invisible - with great power, cums great responsibility
believe me, if I got that superpower, they'd think the ladies' changing rooms were haunted.
...and believe me: there *would* be "ectoplasm".

stopping time would be quite nice, but I'm not a rapey kind of guy like that - I'm more of a peeper - nothing terrible
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inspiringvisons
The power to have anysuperpower depending on the situation

I agree with that one.
Its hard to choose just one really, when id want different powers in different situations.

Quick Reply

Latest