Guys i need your opinion...

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know thats the thing but like i am on a diet now and exercising like crazy so that will change and the mental health i cant help
    Sounds like you are helping the mental health - exercise is great for that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    If we got on well then why not.

Hopefully 'slightly overweight' doesn't mean 90kg or something.

Don't wanna get crushed.
    :lol::lol::lol:PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    My favourite type

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    :lol::lol::lol:PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    If I liked them: yes.

Mental health / family problems and shyness would not bother me.

(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Sounds like you are helping the mental health - exercise is great for that too.
    You thinks so??

(Original post by Not Not L)
    My favourite type
    Seriously??

(Original post by _gcx)
    If I liked them: yes.

Mental health / family problems and shyness would not bother me.
    Aw there should be more guys like tbh

ReputationRep:
    You thinks so??
    Various scientific studies suggest as much, so yes!

(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Various scientific studies suggest as much, so yes!
    Well i guess thats good to know then.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, Depends really. The problem isn't the weight, look, Being Shy or Quite, In fact that is not a factor for me. The main factor is if the girl who has the insecurities or mental health struggles is willing to change, If she is willing to change then I am more than happy to date this person and help her to the best of my abilities to deal with their struggles!

I had a female friend who was exactly as you described but she was not willing to change at all no matter how hard I tried to help her, that would put me off from attempting to help her since she will not change at all or even if she does, its only for a short period of time before she goes back to the old ways.

Hope this helped!

(Original post by Steljoy)
    Hmm, Depends really. The problem isn't the weight, look, Being Shy or Quite, In fact that is not a factor for me. The main factor is if the girl who has the insecurities or mental health struggles is willing to change, If she is willing to change then I am more than happy to date this person and help her to the best of my abilities to deal with their struggles!

I had a female friend who was exactly as you described but she was not willing to change at all no matter how hard I tried to help her, that would put me off from attempting to help her since she will not change at all or even if she does, its only for a short period of time before she goes back to the old ways.

Hope this helped!
    Thank you, that has helped, i am willing to changeso i guess thats a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, that has helped, i am willing to changeso i guess thats a good thing
    Then you will not have any problem!

Good luck

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.