Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    I've said this to several people on this forum via PM - if you want something approaching a subjective opinion
    This is a nitpick, but I think you mean objective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    This is a nitpick, but I think you mean objective.
    Nitpicker!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Arg sorry - blame the 6am wake-up and 8.5 hour shifts in nasty sweaty 37+ degree restaurants. Or stupidity .

ReputationRep:
    Arg sorry - blame the 6am wake-up and 8.5 hour shifts in nasty sweaty 37+ degree restaurants. Or stupidity .
    Was that sorry for putting subjective instead of objective.....???

G

ReputationRep:
    Yes. What else would I be apologising for??? Hmmm je suis confused.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    Thank you for the clarification. I take it you're not enjoying the heat at work then??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Thank you for the clarification. I take it you're not enjoying the heat at work then??G
    I still don't quite get what you're on about, but nevermind .

Bloody lack of air conditioning and having to stand in front of an oven at 177 degrees - I swear it's illegal.

On the plus side of life, my free digital radio won off Virgin Radio arrived today - yey for free stuff and being able to listen to decent music at Uni!

ReputationRep:
    I still don't quite get what you're on about, but nevermind

Bloody lack of air conditioning and having to stand in front of an oven at 177 degrees - I swear it's illegal!
    Sorry..the original post about people referring to stereotypes sounded like you were a bit pissed off about something...and were in a bad mood....and maybe snapped?!

Might be illegal...gimme three years to study law...and i'll get back to you about it

G

ReputationRep:
    Nitpicker!!!!

G
    Yes, sorry, I will wash my hair more often.

Bloody lack of air conditioning and having to stand in front of an oven at 177 degrees - I swear it's illegal.
    I swear it is as well. What restaurant is this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry..the original post about people referring to stereotypes sounded like you were a bit pissed off about something...and were in a bad mood....and maybe snapped?!

Might be illegal...gimme three years to study law...and i'll get back to you about it

G
    Well no one's ever accused me of having too much patience...

ReputationRep:
    Well no one's ever accused me of having too much patience...
    Hehe..anyways..apart from suffering 18th century working conditions....how are you??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    I swear it is as well. What restaurant is this? :confused:
    A branch of Subway with a manager too soft to get on to the A/C people about their failiure to show up...

My goodness this is off-topic. Sorry to all you 'keep threads on topic!' campaigners!

ReputationRep:
    My goodness this is off-topic. Sorry to all you 'keep threads on topic!' campaigners!
    Don't worry about that....Cambridge sub-forum is the home of thread hijacking!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob24601)
    Wow! do they? I may have to reconsider my college of choice now! :P yeah im hoping to get into the muscal/drama scene in Cam too, if i get in. We're doing Grease! this year at school.

Woooo, chess!

*Sings "I Know Him So Well"*

I think if we both get in we're going to end up seeing a lot of each other . Les Mis and Chess eh? Good taste So do you act/sing etc.? Oh and what college were you thinking about at Cam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I think if we both get in we're going to end up seeing a lot of each other . Les Mis and Chess eh? Good taste So do you act/sing etc.? Oh and what college were you thinking about at Cam?
    Is this going to be UKL's first marriage, folks?

ReputationRep:
    But Jools, I've already taken part in UKL's first marriage

ReputationRep:
    OK...

UKL's first shag, folks?

ReputationRep:
    That was a looooooooooong time ago. I thought Oxford were supposed to be the party lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Well im more of a singer really but doin the transition to musical theatre wasn't as difficult as i thought it was going to be.

Clare College is probably going to be my preference for Geog.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Not the Clare love? :O
    I'm more of an actress meself but I do sing .

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.