Who is excited for christmas?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I would just like it to snow and to watch a film with my parents and sister with the fire on.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I lovr that christmas vibe

ReputationRep:
    Christmas is just another day for me here. Stopped celebrating after I lost my brother 5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    true...lol
    In my world Christmas season starts as soon as the John Lewis advert comes out...

ReputationRep:
    Christmas lost it's charm for me tbh after I lost my cousin around december a few years ago to ovarian cancer. I'm sorry if this is depressing to some people but it's how I feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    for sure, favourite time of year brah
    christmas spirit :woohoo:
    Don't really look forward to it that much anymore

ReputationRep:
    I work in retail. How on earth can I be excited for Christmas?

Only joking, a long way off to go though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    In my world Christmas season starts as soon as the John Lewis advert comes out...
    Omg yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    christmas spirit :woohoo:
    Don't really look forward to it that much anymore
    how come? i love it tbh but i do it more within moderation every year now lol. Normal meal, some time off, catch up with friends/family/tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I would just like it to snow and to watch a film with my parents and sister with the fire on.
    I'd love for it to snow. Never happens in London though. Spending time with family is definitely the best part about Christmas.

how come? i love it tbh but i do it more within moderation every year now lol. Normal meal, some time off, catch up with friends/family/tv
    Whattttttt. But you always used to go overboard at xmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I'd love for it to snow. Never happens in London though. Spending time with family is definitely the best part about Christmas.

Whattttttt. But you always used to go overboard at xmas!
    i'm already looking at xmas lights for outside the house in october......................

ReputationRep:
    i'm already looking at xmas lights for outside the house in october......................
    I love them! I can't see any in my area.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.