Have you ever had your heart broken?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Yes.

Never ****ing falling in love with anyone again.
    :hugs: :ditto: :five:

I was gonna suggest you and me be crazy old Asian spinsters together in a house full of cats, but you posted a picture of dogs :hand:

:teehee:

(Original post by Seamus123)
    Watching my first husband die of Motor Neurone disease.
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Yep once truley. When my fience broke up with me. I was a state for a month while i was still having to live in our flat and pass his mums house and had no family or friends around me, only work collegues who were utterly amazing with their support.

Even now 5 months on i still miss him and things remind me of him. And i dont care if he sees this, even bloomin TSR rdminds me of him as thats where we met :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Yep once truley. When my fience broke up with me. I was a state for a month while i was still having to live in our flat and pass his mums house and had no family or friends around me, only work collegues who were utterly amazing with their support.

Even now 5 months on i still miss him and things remind me of him. And i dont care if he sees this, even bloomin TSR rdminds me of him as thats where we met :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't care if he sees this either: he's a complete bastard ****wit user who never deserved you in the first place. You're well shot of him, even if it doesn't always feel like it :yep:

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, many many many times by the same guy.
    We were together on and off for 4 years, I cut contact from him a year and a half ago.
    Total, crazy young love and obsession. I wouldn't wish the pain on anyone. But it truly does get better!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah kinda. He has a girlfriend now and they're happy together, I'm happy for him

ReputationRep:
    Yes

My first girlfriend, who I was dating for around 7/8 months suddenly stopped talking to me as much in December.Then in January she changed her Facebook relationship status to dating another guy without talking to me. This destroyed me.

I reckon it's because I was the rebound guy and unwilling to have sex because I was not ready. I'm definitely not ready now.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and we have just broken up too. It does hurt.

ReputationRep:
    yas, the breakup with my ex kinda broke me at the time (evidence in my thread history heh)

but now I got real love :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Long story short, I was in an abusive relationship for two years but managed to get out.

ReputationRep:
    It happened to me in January. I was dating a girl I met on Tinder for a few weeks. She took my virginity then dumped me on the same day which messed me up big time. The months after were horrible and the pain just wouldn't go away. Although I did have a happy ending when I met my current girlfriend in July.

ReputationRep:
    try try again then you get a husband

ReputationRep:
    i thought i did but there was no trop rise so i stopped being a little ***** and got on with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    Yes

My first girlfriend, who I was dating for around 7/8 months suddenly stopped talking to me as much in December.Then in January she changed her Facebook relationship status to dating another guy without talking to me. This destroyed me.

I reckon it's because I was the rebound guy and unwilling to have sex because I was not ready. I'm definitely not ready now.
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Yes. Long story short, I was in an abusive relationship for two years but managed to get out.
    (Original post by cvslfc123)
    It happened to me in January. I was dating a girl I met on Tinder for a few weeks. She took my virginity then dumped me on the same day which messed me up big time. The months after were horrible and the pain just wouldn't go away. Although I did have a happy ending when I met my current girlfriend in July.
    hope you all are okay now :console:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a heart.

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    I don't have a heart.
    are you the grinch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    are you the grinch
    No, I'm a gargoyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    hope you all are okay now :console:
    I am indeed. I'm with another girl now who's not only my best friend, and perfect for me, but is also asexual so there no pressure for me to have sex

It still hurts when I see her on Facebook but not nearly as bad as it used to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    No, I'm a gargoyle.
    interesting :lol:

(Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    I am indeed. I'm with another girl now who's not only my best friend, and perfect for me, but is also asexual so there no pressure for me to have sex

It still hurts when I see her on Facebook but not nearly as bad as it used to be
    im glad you found someone better

i think i will if/when i ask the girl i like out.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.